Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

my evo 9

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcuzme View Post
    i just realised i have a photo of this cunt

my old man took a last photo of me with the car and hes in the background
    side on pic and its not the best but its better than nothing.

going to my office now to print it off as large as i can and drop it off at the cop shop
    Oh nice work!! :D

/ --------------- \
    _/ /___________\ \_
    /_________|_________\
    |OOO ___________ OOO|
    \______|====|______/
    [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

also drop off a untouched digital copy of it.
      you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Fuck, just saw this thread. Sorry to hear mate, this must be a nightmare. I've sold all my cars privately with a bank cheque without so much as a second thought. Will definitely be more careful next time.

Your Evo was one of the best examples I'd ever seen. At least you've got the insurance as back up. Hope they catch the scum, you never know...

Comment

man thats really rooted.

No tellers dont check the bank cheques for shit... they look at the name, match to the account, then deposit... FWIW you are lucky it was only 1 day before being dishonoured, could have been 3,4..5 even depending on the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by 7HEAVN View Post
            In on this thread late Can't believe it mate hopefully your insurance pays out . I never except bank cheques on a weekend or public holiday and I always take the cheque down to the bank before I hand over the car .
            I wonder if they can verify the cheque at the branch? Xcuzme said the teller entered it a-ok, it bounced at a later date..

watching them draw the cheque seems the only way to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 7HEAVN View Post
              In on this thread late Can't believe it mate hopefully your insurance pays out . I never except bank cheques on a weekend or public holiday and I always take the cheque down to the bank before I hand over the car .

Sounds like a good plan..... but in this case he took the cheque to the bank, it was only 3 days later before he found out it was counterfeit.

I don't know too many people that would wait for the bank cheque to clear after the bank has accepted it..... I didn't realise that bank cheques dont clear instantly, I wonder when that started happening, must have been a result of this kind of activity.

Comment

The teller should of at least put the cheque under a black light, if it passed that then maybe they were stolen cheques.

I don't think bank cheques ever had special clearance but either from oldskool thought or maybe oldskool marketing the community has always assumed they were as good as cash.

George you going to post up the pic of him!?!?
                :worship: RIP Sir Jack Brabham AO, OBE (1926-2014) 3 World Titles, Legend.

Comment

heres the photo

im obviously the one on the left

hes the cunt on the right looking at the car
                  not the best pic but fuck its better than nothing

*removed photo*

Comment

George, really sorry to hear this story dude!

By any chance have you still got the factory satellite tracker fitted or did you rip it out? If still in, surely Mitsubishi can still track the car if you pay the fees?

Comment

i cancelled my tracking about a year ago because it could never find my bloody car

i was sick of taking it back to get fixed and paying for something that didnt work

the car just had a normal alarm

Comment

i just realised i have a photo of this cunt

my old man took a last photo of me with the car and hes in the background
                        side on pic and its not the best but its better than nothing.

going to my office now to print it off as large as i can and drop it off at the cop shop
                        Brilliant find

Insurance company would probably like a look at it also.

Ever wanted to be on ACA ?
                        Here is your chance to make this cunts world really small.....
                        Originally Posted by RotaUte: Some say he carries around a 5D and a beat up teddy bear, all we know is... he's called THE Q

Comment

im a firm believer that aca doesnt really screen anything true
                          and i also dont want the whole of australia knowing im dumb enough to be conned :)

i will be forwarding it onto my insurance company definately
                          ill speak to them monday

Comment

You're insurance company will show great great interest in that photo George! If he really has fucked over a few of their customers they will sort him out

Jeebus when my xr6t was pinched the cops actively investigated it.. Not always true

Comment

im a firm believer that aca doesnt really screen anything true
                              and i also dont want the whole of australia knowing im dumb enough to be conned :)

i will be forwarding it onto my insurance company definately
                              ill speak to them monday
                              Dude it's not like you excepted a IOU and let this cunt drive your car away, don't give it another thought!

I would wait to see what the cops and Insurer say, if nothing comes of it I agree with Mr Q and have a think about getting this story on ACA or TT.

Awesome you have a photos of him, it's not bad quality at all. :)

/ --------------- \
                              _/ /___________\ \_
                              /_________|_________\
                              |OOO ___________ OOO|
                              \______|====|______/
                              [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Is that Photo were the Keys/Bank Cheque were handed over?? Mutual area, or Yours or His?? If its his area, maybe a few guys can keep their eyes open in case they see him around!!
                                1969 Datsun 1000 Sedan
                                1989 1.6l Daihatsu Charade

Life For me Has it's UP'S and DOWN'S........ I fix ELEVATORS

Comment

Working...
                                X