Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen: Black Evo 7 - Braddon - ACT - Monday 10th April

A good mate of mine had his Evo 7 stolen from his building carpark on Monday morning.

NSW Plate: IMJ-01T

CCTV of the carpark shows the attached slim-shadys entering just after midnight on Saturday, and then again with tools just after midnight Monday morning.

The car was fitted with an immobiliser and the carpark has swipe access controls. The car was driven out.

The car is relatively standard aside from some visual mods (rear bar, rear light, wheels, height) and a piggyback/boost controller.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kye_Simple.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	6633421Click image for larger version

Name:	skids1.jpg
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	6633422Click image for larger version

Name:	skids2.jpg
Size:	365.1 KB
ID:	6633423Click image for larger version

Name:	perp1.jpg
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	6633424Click image for larger version

Name:	perp2.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	6633425Click image for larger version

Name:	perp3.jpg
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	6633426
    Hold up a sec, i just gotta get my powerchip....
    That ain't a powerchip, that's a damn brick, you might as well call the prison and make reservations.....

PSN: FourWDET

Cunts

Comment

Cunts
      I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Comment

Could be the same cunt that tried to steal my car. Reported it with the pictures to police?

Pm me.....

Comment

It was reported to the police on Monday and i'm pretty sure he's updated them with the frame grabs from the CCTV. There have been two possible sightings...one around Gungahlin, although there is another 7 that lives near me, black, etc, so it was probably that one. But another sighting around the Woden / Tugg Pkwy area, being driven like a bat out of hell apparently. If it was a crime of opportunity by a crack head, yeah, probably being driven round, but for something to be this orchestrated, I'd doubt the car is being driven around.
          That ain't a powerchip, that's a damn brick, you might as well call the prison and make reservations.....

Comment

Slimy cunts. They need a knee capping.
            Originally posted by thebluerx7
            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Does the car park not keep logs of swipe cards in and out?

Comment

Has the car been serviced lately? Key cloned?
                Originally posted by Walt Kowalski:
                I knew it. That orange bastard is controlling the weather with HAARP just to save his Mar-a-Lago property where he intends to host his handler, Vladimir Putin, at next years G7 which will be morphed back into the G8.

Comment

Updates?
                  Originally posted by thebluerx7
                  The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Fuck
                    It looked awesome on the skid pan day.
                    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

You can usually manually override those swipe card roller doors if you can get to the motor. So it's just a matter of getting in on foot (sneak in after someone drives in/out.

And most people couldn't give two fucks. If they see someone shady they're more likely to avoid than call them out. A mate had some wheels stolen awhile back and watching the security footage at least 3 residents look over on the way to their car but nobody said a word or did anything
                      Originally posted by RVK 355
                      Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
                        Does the car park not keep logs of swipe cards in and out?
                        Too much effort for them, hell some places don't even worry too much if a card is lost. Some so called secure carparks don't even need a swipe to leave.

Comment

Seems pretty common in Canberra, mate had a few motorbikes and car broken into in his 'secure' apartment car park. They ended up having a master key that allowed them access to the basement.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm DJ! View Post
                            Updates?
                            Still no updates or sightings.

Originally posted by Motherfucker Jones View Post
                            You can usually manually override those swipe card roller doors if you can get to the motor. So it's just a matter of getting in on foot (sneak in after someone drives in/out.

And most people couldn't give two fucks. If they see someone shady they're more likely to avoid than call them out. A mate had some wheels stolen awhile back and watching the security footage at least 3 residents look over on the way to their car but nobody said a word or did anything
                            Agreed.

Originally posted by Walt Kowalski View Post
                            Has the car been serviced lately? Key cloned?
                            I know where it gets serviced, and can pretty much say that this wouldn't have happened.

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                            Fuck
                            It looked awesome on the skid pan day.
                            It sure did!

Comment

Will keep an eye out for it.

Being new to vigilante car recoveries... if I see it, just call the cops and tell them Im following a stolen car? The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving, and achieve not much else.

BTW, which building in Braddon? I work there and until recently lived in an apartment there too. Doesnt look like either of those buildings but its pretty similar to my office building.
                              #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Working...
                              X