Stolen: Black Evo 7 - Braddon - ACT - Monday 10th April

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted a black one at Kingston today but it looked well used and had a suit driving it so I'm guessing it was the other one.
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
      The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving
      Just tape the phone to your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
        Will keep an eye out for it.

Being new to vigilante car recoveries... if I see it, just call the cops and tell them Im following a stolen car? The pessimistic side of me expects that to end up getting me booked for using my mobile while driving, and achieve not much else.

BTW, which building in Braddon? I work there and until recently lived in an apartment there too. Doesnt look like either of those buildings but its pretty similar to my office building.
        OP should have a report number. Call 000 and quote the rego and tell them you know the car and the owner and that it's definitely stolen and driving dangerously to boot...

Report number and normal local cop line (not 000) if you just see it
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Bit of an update - Still no word and no sightings of note. Upside is that the insurance mob is pretty quick on the trigger so he won't be left hanging for too long. We were talking today, and again, it's not really the money, but to have a car that you've invested time in to get the way you want it, that you appreciate and looks the goods, only to have a bunch of skinny tracksuit pant wearing wankers steal is really sad.
          Hold up a sec, i just gotta get my powerchip....
          That ain't a powerchip, that's a damn brick, you might as well call the prison and make reservations.....

PSN: FourWDET

Comment

So turns out this is my wifes cousin. I know him but didn't know he had an evo.... must be my office building then i guess as i think he still lives there?

Will be keeping an extra eye out now
            #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Amy keeps getting messages on facebook about one.

There's another black evo with GOLD wheels on it. The fella that is driving definitely owns it.
              It's also an 8 not 7.
              BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

There's there's a black one for sale on Facebook canberra drift sales at the moment.
                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Working...
                X