Announcement

Collapse

All new PerformanceForums is here

The long-awaited upgrade and server move is complete.

Whinge about shit HERE.

Looking for Tapatalk functionality? See this thread.
See more
See less

Stolen - VL Calais Turbo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen - VL Calais Turbo

Posting on behalf of a good friend.

This morning between 10pm (28th December) and 6am today my car was stolen from the basement of apartment in Holroyd/Merrylands

The car was not running/out of rego and would of had to be towed out.
    If anyone has seen it please contact me asap on

The garage door broke Boxing day.
    I noticed the next day that the car cover was tampered with and I started parking my other car in front of the VL and my fiance car and this morning I noticed my Camry was parked in the middle of the garage and the VL was gone
    The car would of had to be pulled out as you can't get a tow truck under the apartment block

I have owned this car since 1999

Cunt act!

Comment

A lot of goodies in there... would be parted out already most likely.

Comment

I hope it's insured
        Originally posted by brasher
        TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Faaaarrk!! Iím gutted for the poor bloke.

Comment

Any security cams?

Comment

Unfortunately it wasnt insured. He tried a while ago and he was told the car had to be in roadworthy condition. He wasnt aware of Classic Car Insurance.

His unit block and the surrounding blocks dont have CCTV. He has called allot of towing companies and they will only speak to the cops.

Comment

Probably in a backyard somewhere nearby. Any hits on vl pages or websites for the used parts? I'd say they'd try to flog off those wheels for ~$200, keep an eye out on gumtree over the next few months.
                Kebabhunter

Comment

Poor prick, he won't get that back unfortunately. Probably the nicest tastefully modified VL I have seen as well.
                  Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

fuck mate, poor bloke that's dirty, I would say all the parts are stored somewhere and be used on some dirty cunt's VL later on.

Comment

Originally posted by mrkebabs View Post
                      Probably in a backyard somewhere nearby. Any hits on vl pages or websites for the used parts? I'd say they'd try to flog off those wheels for ~$200, keep an eye out on gumtree over the next few months.
                      We are both checking everyday. Hopefully something pops up.

Comment

Messaged this onto a few lads I know with VLs keep their eyes out.

Fingers crossed for your mate.
                        BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

And people ask why mine is locked away so tightly....

Good luck with the search

Comment

jeezus christ that is next-level ballsy to steal a car that way, not exactly a 30-second smash and grab deal...

Originally posted by Jim
                            I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                            Originally posted by elfturbomax
                            What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                            1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Just a thought here....

It's parked in a strata controlled building?

Somebody in strata, or a resident hasn't got the shits with it / or thought it's abandoned and called the local wrecking yard to come take it away? Guy at work has issues with older cars and a hostile strata.
                              Originally posted by Einstein
                              The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result

Comment

Working...
                              X