Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] Stolen: Volvo S60 Polestar

A family member had his S60 Polestar stolen from his house in Holland Park overnight. The thieves gained entry to the house and took the keys and his wallet while the family slept.
    Registration number is 553XQV. The car didn't have much fuel in it when it was parked up prior, so it either didn't make it far, or the thieves would have done some petrol runners to keep the joyride going.

Approx 3:30pm 30/1, one of the cards in the stolen wallet was attempted to be used at a newsagent in Norman Park. They're clearly still in the area.

If spotted, please contact the police: 131 444, or Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000

That's fucked. Did they get it back?
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

What's the end use case for stealing something like this? Market for spares would be somewhat limited. Joy ride for a while then dump it? A mate had a RAV4 stolen the same way a while back. He got it back after a week or so largely ok.

Comment

I've had an un assuming car stolen before.

They drove it until it was nearly out of fuel, dumped it at a library car park and stole another.

Funny bit was, car came back un marked and we could tell it had had a baby seat in it. Can you imagine the kid later in life, 'yeah, dad had a different car every week' or some such.

poor kid I suppose, but they are out there.
        .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

The kids today are stealing Volvos?

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post
            Youths these days are very safety conscious.

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
              I've had an un assuming car stolen before.

They drove it until it was nearly out of fuel, dumped it at a library car park and stole another.

Funny bit was, car came back un marked and we could tell it had had a baby seat in it. Can you imagine the kid later in life, 'yeah, dad had a different car every week' or some such.

poor kid I suppose, but they are out there.
              I was one of those kids. I thought everyone had a different car each week. Granted my dad was a motoring journalist at the time, not a car thief.

I hope these guys get their car back.

Comment

Originally posted by mizone View Post

I assume suspect No 1would be Forg

Comment

Car was found today - involved in a crash near Dakabin. Front and side impacts, setting off all of the airbags.

RIP S60 Polestar #15/50

Comment

Fuckers

Comment

I'm not saying I wish death upon them, but on the other hand I don't want them to be alive... Any more.

Oo___oO

Comment

Working...
                      X