Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series 4 RX7 White stolen from Canberra

STOLEN!!!!! Please help in finding my dads pride and joy (Series 4 Rx7 YHJ33H) stolen from Canberra (Suburb: Chapman) between 10pm and 5am last night. Any info would be appreciated for its return. Itís an NA s4 converted to turbo with NA open centre na diff, immaculate maroon interior and new exhaust system.

Facebook Link

Fuck thatís one of my old bosses car. He was the only car guy in the place and one of few decent leaders there. It was daily driven and his pride and joy. Thatís fucked. I hope he gets it back!
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Cunts!!!
      Will keep an eye out.

/ --------------- \
      _/ /___________\ \_
      /_________|_________\
      |OOO ___________ OOO|
      \______|====|______/
      [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

They got it back. Found in (I think) Richo braaaaaa
        BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Bonython apparently. According to the owner in the fb comments a crowbar or similar was used to open it.

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
            They got it back. Found in (I think) Richo braaaaaa
            Brilliant!

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
            Bonython apparently. According to the owner in the fb comments a crowbar or similar was used to open it.
            Not so brilliant. Hope the damage is not too bad and the scum bag gets what's is due.

Comment

Glad they got it back.

When someone attempted to steal my FC they went through the door at the back edge of the handle with a crowbar or big screw driver and flicked up the door lock. Luckily they couldn't figure out the kill switch.
              meh

Comment

Originally posted by BHDave View Post
                Glad they got it back.

When someone attempted to steal my FC they went through the door at the back edge of the handle with a crowbar or big screw driver and flicked up the door lock. Luckily they couldn't figure out the kill switch.
                I was talking to my friend about his old FC. He said they got in the same way got around the immobiliser and it was gone.
                Metallic baby blue colour if ever it comes up (this was about 5 years ago)
                BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Glad they got it back. Have to say I have a real soft spot for the FCs.

Comment

Working...
                  X