Charger abducted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger abducted

Would anyone happen to know a panelbeater going by Alex Franco in NSW?

Trail's a bit cold but vanished with my Charger during resto, and I presume another dozen-odd cars, mostly Mopars.
    I reckon being free just scares some people shitless

What area of NSW?
    ---
    Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

He was around Villawood, Chester Hill, Marrickville for a time, I last saw him with the car at CCC Automotive in Bankstown or Condell Park.

It was years ago now. I'd be surprised if the car has its correct compliance plate on it, whatever has become of it.

Comment

No idea but there is a Franco's Smash Repairs around Villawood.

Comment

Thanks. Way out in Fairfield or somewhere that one. Proprietor is a different person from appearances. Interestingly though, after I told him I was missing a Valiant he wished me good luck finding my "Charger".

I rang Ray Jr at Pentastar to see if he knew anything about the car but he hung up on me in short order.

Comment

How long ago did this disappear?

Comment

This is fucked
              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Mad Cow, from my notes, he vanished in 2011. I've kept making enquiries when I can. Life has got in the way of mounting a big search. Like I said it's pretty a cold trail. But some people must know where the car is.

Big Pete, aye.

Comment

If its any help, looks like his full name is Alexandre Miguel Franco.

Comment

Thanks for that Mad Cow. I'll make some calls.

Comment

Originally posted by hemi770 View Post
                      Thanks. Way out in Fairfield or somewhere that one. Proprietor is a different person from appearances. Interestingly though, after I told him I was missing a Valiant he wished me good luck finding my "Charger".

I rang Ray Jr at Pentastar to see if he knew anything about the car but he hung up on me in short order.
                      Ray Junior? Tell him he owes me $500.

Best of luck, this was pretty much my nightmare. Especially after dealing with Pentastar.

Comment

This seems to happen a bit? A mate gave a panel guy a mustang, 20k and 8k worth of panels/parts.
                        Guy is contactable but car is “in a shop that does work for RAAF so is off limits”

Comment

How the fuck does this even happen?
                          .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

IIRC if the owner can't be contacted then after 6 months it becomes property of the shop to dispose of as they choose.
                            Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                            my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                              How the fuck does this even happen?
                              I can tell you that. I didn't see my Valiant for months at a time quite regularly throughout the body restoration - someone could have stolen it and it would have been six months before I realised.

Fortunately everyone who worked on it ended up being entirely trustworthy, but I can tell you if they weren't it would be hard to tell apart incompetence from malice.

Comment

Working...
                              X