No announcement yet.

Charger abducted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely amazing. I hope you can share the story of this after it’s back in safe hands.

I’d be requesting the coppers attend when you go to collect it all in case it turns nasty. I’d also be considering suing the cunt for stealing your car and everything else you can think of.
    Originally posted by Einstein
    The definition of insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result

Comment

Top outcome, can't wait to hear the fat lady singing.

Comment

PF delivers!!!!

Good to here lads
        Find your Freedom
        Home Loans | Car Loans | Investment Portfolios | Property Management
        www.FreedomFunding.com.au
        www.ProgressiveProperty.com.au

Click for PF Loans
        If you're thinking of buying, or that you may be paying too much on your home loan PM me for a no obligation chat!

Comment

Wow, awesome result.

Comment

Excellent outcome!

Has this been deemed a theft, or watered down to 'unclaimed goods'?

Comment

Wow, I totally thought the car was gone for good.

Can't wait to hear more details. Especially about how PF can ruin this shitcunt's life.
              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

uuheels I think hemi770 will want to keep things quiet until he has it all back. From what I have heard I think there will be a lot more to the story.
                ----------------------------------------
                1965 Valiant AP6 Regal Safari 318, 1977 Chrysler Charger 265 - SOLD
                Web design and development on the South Coast of NSW - PF discounts, pm me

Comment

Can we get this moved to the general area so it can be viewed by the greater PF community. Might be a few guys willing to help out who miss this thread.
                  I'll be interested to hear if old mate gets charged or not !

Comment

Stoked for you that there's an outcome. But why are we waiting until Saturday and asking for car trailers etc ?

If it was me i'd hire a ute for the engine and box and get a fucking tilt tray there now. As in right now. It's gonna cost $300 max and old mate won't have the chance to fuck it or have it "stolen" prior to pick up.
                    The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
                      Wow, that's great news! Can't wait to hear the story of how the guy stole multiple cars for the better part of a decade and when vigilantes tracked him down the cops are just like "so you'll give it back next weekend yeah? Ok sweet"
                      this

Originally posted by Fatboy View Post
                      If it was me i'd hire a ute for the engine and box and get a fucking tilt tray there now. As in right now. It's gonna cost $300 max and old mate won't have the chance to fuck it or have it "stolen" prior to pick up.
                      and this.

what gives?
                      Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                      And I’ve explained many times this is not just another four year election.

The outcome will determine civilisation as we know it.

Comment

As above. I'll throw in a pineapple for a tow truck if it helps Hemi get his car and parts back asap.

Comment

Add me to the list of people who doesn't understand needing 4 days of lead time.

And the list of people happy to chuck in a few dollars to get a towie there ASAP if that's the issue.

Comment

I would not be leaving without my stuff and I wouldn't care if it cost a grand to get it out right now but if I had to guess there is more to it that prevents a quick smash and grab.

I hope old mate isn't frantically inventing receipts and ownership documents that aren't the OP for all the random hard to find shit.

Comment

Originally posted by SkidFace View Post
                              Not that anyone should do this but if old mate cops a solid right to the jaw I'm sure that would go a long way toward OP feeling better.
                              I also don't recommend waiting a couple of months then adjusting parts of the thieving cunts anatomy.

Comment

in for pics of the charger back in its rightful place

Comment

Working...
                                X