No announcement yet.

Charger abducted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I think I would have copped whatever it cost for a tilt tray on the spot while cops were still there.

Comment

She's home and secured.

Serious gratitude and appreciation to all of you who've helped out in this thread, or elsewhere.

It's not exactly fairy tale stuff, a mate of a mate who helped me unload happens to be a mechanic and was appalled at the condition of the body. It's all going to need blasting back to bare metal after a first look. But it has its compliance plate.

Major closure at least. I was never happy when people told me to sweep this under the rug.

I will write a lot more on this later. For now, shower, beer, shower beer, lunch...and I think a nap!

Cheers ladies and gents
      Hemi 770
      I reckon being free just scares some people shitless

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfivq3Ou4_M

Comment

Its yours and you have it back. Thats a win most others in this situation dont get.

Comment

Congrats mate. I must admit i didn't think you'd ever get it back. So glad you did. Well done, finally.

Comment

Congrats on getting it back mate.. I remember dropping parts off to the dude with you back on 2007 or so...

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
              2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

good on you for getting it back after all this time, ladbrokes would have given high odds on it not returning.

Comment

Please dont wait 10 years to update the thread with the extra details!
                  Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Cheers all.

It's a remarkably good feeling waking up then 10 seconds later realising she's in my shed not so-and-so's.

Please bear with me while I take some time to compile everything and work out how to best present the story to the forum and the world. It is a long story.

It will be good to share some of the practicalities of this this situation in case it helps others, because mostly the law is harder to navigate here than anyone on the street would reasonably expect, and you will probably be dealing with someone who knows how to dodge around behind it.

I also have the sense that so-and-so twigged to this thread at some stage, which is to be expected. It was part of the reason I didn't post sooner but was at the stage where it was a risk I was ready to take. And I am glad I did.

Peace love and mung beans PF.
                    Last edited by hemi770; 26-10-20, 06:39 PM.

Comment

That is click bait of the worst kind. I was hoping for a Charger walk around video!

You must be glad to have it back, particularly considering the prices these are fetching now. Looking forward to the tale of the missing Charger.

Comment

That was not the outcome I was expecting!

Don’t feel you ave to explain the nitty gritty if there’s potential legal comeback on you. We’ll be happy with pictures of the thing and a subsequent restoration thread.

You can race myself and PXL265 for ‘longest Valiant restoration’.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Purple View Post
                          You can race myself and PXL265 for ‘longest Valiant restoration’.
                          You know how races work, right?
                          Last edited by Shonky; 30-10-20, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
                            Lol..
                            Can I join this race too please, I think I'm heading down the right track to be competitive

Comment

Originally posted by Shonky View Post
                              we're pretty sure we have the basic concept nailed here
                              Last edited by PXL265; 30-10-20, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Thats awesome news that you got her back! Cant wait for the story, sounds like its going to be epic.

As for valiant resto races, i think ive got this one in the bag lol
                                Originally posted by Rdyno
                                70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                                Originally posted by Tripper
                                Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Working...
                                X