are you Plum Crazy? i tried but no mirth
      from that one

Comment

Sub-Lime puns are as good as a 6-Pack of your favourite beer
        ---
        Shed Project: 1994 Laser Lynx with BP-T

Comment

Thar She Blue....sounds more like a line out of Alvin Purple
          an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

So.... When do we get the story behind this all?
            Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Even a couple of pics would be nice after all the help I put in

Comment

Originally posted by Clock Lobster View Post
                So.... When do we get the story behind this all?
                Called it earlier in the thread, not having a go at the poster but follow-up doesn't seem to be their primary character attribute.

Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

It's going to take some time before there will be any sort of outcome legally so I'm guessing OP wants to keep things quiet untill all that shit is resolved then he might bust out the pics & his side of the story.

I'm still surprised he got car back after all those years.
                  an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

The story doesn't matter so much, as long as the charger gets the VIP treatment.

I would never have gussed the town and country it ended up in.
                    Originally posted by Rdyno
                    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
                    Originally posted by Tripper
                    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

Keep in mind Hemi has said:

Originally posted by hemi770 View Post
                      Please bear with me while I take some time to compile everything and work out how to best present the story to the forum and the world. It is a long story.

Comment

I am beginning to think that there is no Charger

Comment

Patience folks, the wait could be as long as a VF 770 Hardtop, but will be worth it.

Comment

Talk about dodging the lime light.
                            Originally posted by S
                            I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

I think it'd be wayfarer if we just wait for him to divulge at length.

| 1963 RK43 Toyota Lite-Stout (Stanley) | 2002 EC5W Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type-S (Larry) |

Comment

You gotta remember it's a fairly oldsmobile so will take time to fully inspect the damage to produce accurate story

Comment

Working...
                                X