X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cruising brisbane

Comment

How good is their logic ? Their hero reckons he contacted the cops and filed a report - someone challenged him to post a copy of the report and he couldn't do it...

His story doesn't add up but those mental goliaths on Boost don't seem smart enough to figure that out. Personally i'd have told the guy he only gets it back if i delivered it. Then jammed it straight up his lying arse...

Originally posted by phat-turbo View Post
      yeah im offended... i mean, the majority of us are in our mid twenties... its you older fucks with no hair that theyve got photos of and are using against us :D
      They are dirty that on PF the average IQ is much higher than our age. They still have a long way to go...
      The older i get, the better i was...

Comment

this thread went downhill quick, and peaked around jmacs "home delivery" offer.

So wheres the fucken gearbox at now? Is it still in the driveway?

Comment

the following things still dont make sense to me

why would he fuck around picking up a heavy arse gearbox, loading it in his car/a ute/something, to drive half an hour, have to shift the fucking thing again, and then drive half an hour home? (sorry, 3 and a half hours to his girlfriends place at ipswitch) i'm sorry, but from what i can see, and purely taking it on face value, that just isnt logical... even if it was as a prank, surely he could have done sometjhing.... i dont know... GOOD instead of putting a moveable object over the driveway

likewise however, whats teh deal with his motor? why is he unable to confirm that he's reported it stolen?

why did he write that entire post in teh 3rd person?

it just seems that for this other bloke to go to that much effort for a prank/whatever, there has to be a history somewhere that we've not been told..
          Originally posted by myshortyboomba
          I've had many gauges in cars. I always found the conrods react faster than a gauge.

you can always hear them when they break and they stop the engine immediately so you can't do any more damage.

Comment

He actually says that he couldnt be bothered with the cops later on in that thread.
            #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by FatBoy View Post
              They are dirty that on PF the average IQ is much higher than our age. They still have a long way to go...
              They sure do.
              I guess when they mature they'll finally figure out that PF is the better forum.

Comment

I too think there is something else....

As said earlier, i live with a couple of other guys. The dude who owns the gearbox knows one of the guys i live with (not mates). A lot of people don't think much of the u13 gbox owning bloke... but as i said, i don't know him from a bar of soap.

I am a lazy cunt... its the true aussie way to be. If he was going to take it back without me having to go to any effort, then i was all for it.

Blah blah, i am a soft cock, blah blah blah. As far as i am concerned, its done with.

Oh, what should i do when the cops show up charging me with fraud/extorsion/theft/possessing stolen property???

Comment

That crazy Tincan, I wonder what ingenious prank he'll pull next.
                  .o( sometimes I think i'd be better off dead. no wait, not me. you )

rejectionline.com.au - Its probably useful to someone.

Comment

Fuck, this shit is still going round and round. lol

Vegetarian - Ancient tribal slang for the village idiot that can't hunt or fish.

Comment

Originally posted by redbucket View Post
                      Oh, what should i do when the cops show up charging me with fraud/extorsion/theft/possessing stolen property???
                      Bribe them with stolen gearbox parts.

Comment

Originally posted by redbucket View Post
                        Blah blah, i am a soft cock, blah blah blah.
                        xoxo

Comment

Doesn't matter if the cops get involved or not, I bet after speaking to toSSSer for 5 minutes they won't believe his story about someone stealing his (broken) engine and gearbox.
                          GWS Giants - Great Waste of Space

Comment

But i tried to extort him out of a carton of beer!!!! oh noes!!!

Comment

this shits getting old

you've had your fun, thread closed

Comment

Working...
                              X