steel cars

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My car is made of pixie dust and moon beams.

And ground up elves.
    Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

actually i was just reading about that

external combustion is making a comeback (maybe) -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_Re...Cyclone_Engine
      this signature intentionally left blank

Comment

I like peanuts.
        Adjustable cam gears for 1FZ-FE now ready for sale - 10 degrees advance/10 degrees retard. Suitable for all variants of 1FZ-FE.

(adjustable scissor gear for changing separation angle between the intake and exhaust cams coming soon)

International sales welcome - PM me for pricing.

Comment

with salt on them.
          Adjustable cam gears for 1FZ-FE now ready for sale - 10 degrees advance/10 degrees retard. Suitable for all variants of 1FZ-FE.

(adjustable scissor gear for changing separation angle between the intake and exhaust cams coming soon)

International sales welcome - PM me for pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            only the bottom half of mine is steel

I don't know why, but every now and then I get these flashbacks of 'Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch'.

:p :D

Does my rusty VG Pacer count HK?

Suppose I lose points for the JZ Powered Cressida though. Oh Well.

Edit: Oh and whats PS3?

j/k

Edit again: IBTL Inon2 etc etc
            Cheers, Richard

MX83 Cressida Grande - 1JZ-GTE Twin Turbo JZX81 Motor, Fr Suspension in, tailshaft made & installed, bigger fuel pump in, zorst, wiring, fmic done (thanks jzk25) BA rotors R33 Calipers Now REGISTERED going well
            '92 & '94 TF Holden Rodeo 2.8 TurboDiesel 4WDs - Daily Driver regular breaker/backup ute
            MS85 Crown Super Sedan - Farm Car - Running 3rd 4M - Future project
            '66 Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Manual Coupe
            '66 Jaguar S-Type 3.8 Auto Sedan
            - Long Term Jobs

Comment

Don't listen to these smart arse mainlanders, they just jealous.. all a bunch of pinko terrorist homo-sexual foreign car driving queers if ya ask me. Us real men what appreciate real cars got to stick together.
              I never was much on all that fancy-pants gadgetry, why just the other day I upgraded to a full mechanical ignition system, and now I'm getting over 30 furlongs to a box of flints!
              Bah! These kids with there poofy buzz-boxes, transistor radios and metric threads.. Whats wrong with Whitworth? It's good enough for me and it's good enough for you too dagnabbit!
              Don't think that just cos I like the old ways I'm not up on technology though, I'm gonna fit front and rear spoilers to the ol girl, just gotta pick em up from the foundry... fuck plastic, whats wrong with cast iron goddammit!
              I dont much drive on the farm anymore so I dont have any trouble with pods going into my kero atomiser thingy, and I don't know what this laptop is you speak of but a big fat cunt tunes my car too - he's got a real good ear and gets my mag-dynamo humming like a dream
              Anyways I think I might stick a nice cassette in the player and go for a drive..
              Now get off my damn lawn!!

Comment

I want to buy a VE/VG Val - does this make me as cool as this silly cunt?

If so I don't want one anymore. :D
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

I like to steal cars too!

Comment

you guys are nowhere. I'm getting one of these for my next daily driver. Awesome economy too, they run on coal or dried cowshit

Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Driving cars made of non ferrous materials is Unaustralian.

I'm Sam Kekovich.

Comment

Originally posted by ahk068 View Post
                        How many people on here own cars that are made of steel
                        What entirely of steel?!!?! Tyres, windows and everything!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tnbcuzQB30
                          Nissan 200sx 97 S14a - Stolen
                          Toyota Soarer 91 JZZ30 - 11.423@118.94mph 1.587 60ft
                          Subaru Impreza WRX CS10 MY10 - Stock with roof racks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                            you guys are nowhere. I'm getting one of these for my next daily driver. Awesome economy too, they run on coal or dried cowshit

fark how big are the back wheels? 33"?

Comment

A 68 HK Holden - wouldn't that have more bog than steel anyway?

Comment

it's a 3/4 Donk
                                Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                                my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Working...
                                X