steel cars

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got no passenger side in the galant. Light throttle application usually removes blind spots

Hoonboy, is your cage cams approved?
    Mad Cunt
    Galant '93 6A12TT Calder 1:17.1200 14/03/15 - Sandown 1:32.0556 04/10/15 - Phillip Island 1:58.0573 20/03/2016 - Winton 1:46.5678 1/11/2015 (Natsoft)

Comment

[jeffs dad]shaved door handles & solonoids are legal???
      not according to current ADR's!!! doors must be able tobe opened manually not electrically or at least have both in case of an accident.just think what would happen if u had a bad prang & no power to op the solonoid & no visable handle??out would come "THE JAWS OF LIFE"&and off would come your door ,never to fit again!! granted it would look nice,but safety wise a bit stupid!!i used to be in s.e.s. accident rescue & the rescue equip. makes a hell of a mess of a car & we didn't worry about what brand of vehicle either!!
      old vw or new bentley ..off with the roof/doors!!
      Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
        LHD falcon,
        eh?
        "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Sign your old man up already jeff!
          Originally posted by My mate Nathan
          "Boob is almost as good as cunt"

Comment

Originally posted by karl_2ltGC View Post
            Hoonboy, is your cage cams approved?
            Yep, car is logged booked and the cage approved. Mind you, I am the approver... It needs some extra bars for the change to sports sedan, hopefully someone will dump a heap of cash in my bank account randomly so I can get a new fancy one.

Comment

Originally posted by JabberWocky View Post
              Sign your old man up already jeff!
              It won't accept gmail hotmail etc so Im not sure how?

Comment

Originally posted by ahk068 View Post
                How many people on here own cars that are made of steel, that don't hiss and fart when you change gears. That dont need some pimply 17yo with a lap top to tune. A car that you cant fit a pod air filter to. For fucks sake some one help me. I feel like i'm stuck in a PS3 game
                Probably a lot more than have cars made of aluminium or carbon fibre.

Are you optimistic or pessimistic about the end of the world?

Comment

This is my steel toy except for the nose cone and its got 2 carbs on it!!!!!!!![IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

How many people on here own cars that are made of steel, that hiss fart miss and splutter on a cold morning. That need some one..anyone to tune constantly. A car that you cant fit decent brakes to. For fucks sake some one help me. I feel like i'm stuck in a Vic20 game
                    Fixed for accuracy

And get this up yah

1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
                    2013 Opel Insignia OPC
                    2013 Kia Rio
                    2018 LDV T60

Comment

Originally posted by sr20trx View Post
                      Fixed for accuracy

And get this up yah

Black skyline, haven't seen one of them in at least an hour

Comment

Black skyline, haven't seen one of them in at least an hour
                        Thats good as there 20 years old now....says something about build quality

Y'know even in 1988 a HK on the road was as rare as rocking horse shit
                        1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
                        2013 Opel Insignia OPC
                        2013 Kia Rio
                        2018 LDV T60

Comment

five pages of this spanker spanking and no pics of his super awesome ride.

Front up dude or I'm calling shenanigans.
                          Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
                          my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Well said Jim. Front up hkwank or fuck off.
                            Originally posted by klampykixx
                            as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

crazy shenanigans!

Comment

Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
                                "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Working...
                                X