Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisbane cruise 22nd march, byron run, !!!THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I'm on a run-in tune(8psi/6000rpm), so I'll be following the '60's alpha.

Looking forward to breakfast at Byron.
    I even talked the mrs into coming as well.
    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Originally posted by myliberty View Post
      And I'm on a run-in tune(8psi/6000rpm), so I'll be following the '60's alpha.

Looking forward to breakfast at Byron.
      Better chuck that back seat in again.....

Comment

Originally posted by myliberty View Post
        I've tried - mine loves that area since she is from around those parts but definitely not a morning person so we'll see lol
        2003 GU PATROL
        1996 GQ PATROL
        1992 R32 GTST SKYLINE
        1986 4WD HILUX

Comment

Originally posted by ZENNON View Post
          I've tried - mine loves that area since she is from around those parts but definitely not a morning person so we'll see lol
          mine will most likely come and scowl disaprovingly at all of you, tell me to slow down the whole time, pretend to be sick so i go slower, and have to piss every 4km, then refuse to piss at a shell service station because an atendant was rude to her once

looking forward to it! two thumbs up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Surewood View Post
            Better chuck that back seat in again.....
            back seat is approximately 6 feet behind the turbocharger, it's there, but it's not bolted down.

I'll be running 2up only. Josh will have to bring the sti out.
            Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Originally posted by stalin View Post
              mine will most likely come and scowl disaprovingly at all of you, tell me to slow down the whole time, pretend to be sick so i go slower, and have to piss every 4km, then refuse to piss at a shell service station because an atendant was rude to her once

looking forward to it! two thumbs up!
              I dont know wether to bring my boyfriend or girl friend :rotflol:

Comment

OK I am going to try and make this - to be honest with the direction my marriage is going I can not forsee anything stopping me.

If not sold by then I will be in the Clio Sport otherwise will probably be on a bike that has far more horsepowers than I have abilities. :D
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

ok, do we wanna organise bbq, or just take over a byron cafe?

Comment

Wow well don't I feel special

Comment

bbq might be nice. likely to be more space to park etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Evaded View Post
                        Wow well don't I feel special
                        Boostlosing homos are always made welcome here!

Comment

bbq sounds good. i am more then happy to help supply a fair amount of food for the day that we could cook. Only question, would we need to bring our own bbq?

Comment

Originally posted by redbucket View Post
                            Boostlosing homos are always made welcome here!
                            Hahaha I thought I would come over from the dark side for this cruise.

We did it with the Queensland Performance Datsun Car Club and it was a blast. Might even chuck the semi slicks on for it ^_^

57ING in his Datsun 200B (200SX S15) also provided good entertainment.

Edit: BBQ would be a good idea, happy to bring along an eski and ice if needs be.

Comment

guys, the drive to byron is the first part. you wanna have a feed at either lismore (will get there around 6.30/7 ) or the next town which is kyogle.

from memory kyogle has a decent bakery that opens early, the have heaps of different food and a fairly big carpark in the middle of the main st.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                                guys, the drive to byron is the first part. you wanna have a feed at either lismore (will get there around 6.30/7 ) or the next town which is kyogle.

from memory kyogle has a decent bakery that opens early, the have heaps of different food and a fairly big carpark in the middle of the main st.
                                That sounds good. Easier to do, then having to cart an eski and so on around.

Evaded, tell mr 57ING to come alongl. Id like to see how it goes now, i heard its much faster

Comment

Working...
                                X