Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen enough facebook profiles to know how they hide their bodies...
    Originally posted by Mr Jones
    Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

One of our mates used to have about 3-4 hookups a week from rsvp & stuff like that.

I think he got one of them pregnant, and is now moving in with her

Comment

Met my recently ex gf on there, and the previous 3 friends with benefits on the net. Only ever used free sites as its less loserish that paying for rsvp. The recently ex gf who has decided to "break up nasty" and send vitriolic email/facebook/sms messages was extremely decent looking. I still hold out hope of rekindling the romance when she realises that the drug dealing roidster she rebound dated the day after we broke up, is a pinged kunt and having been done once by the cops for importation, will more than likely get done again. I know Im kidding myself and I know she is messed up in the head, but cant stop caring about her just yet.

So yeah online dating is cool, just know that most of them have baggage, emotional or hugh garse wise.
        1998 NB MX5
        1997 VS II Statesman (L67)

Originally posted by TK
        Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

oh and was online last night having another crack since im now single, turns out i was talking to a girl in an apartment on the level above mine. so im now invited to one of her "parties", whatever that means..
          1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK
          Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

I never used it - but i know a guy who had a threesome with 2 gothic chicks via adultmatchmaker

a bit jealous :p

Comment

meh, gothic chix - the last bastion of the fat aussie white girl who never fitted in at school

ahaha
              1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK

Comment

This sounds like a challenge.
                I should see how long it takes to go from registration to my "oh" face.
                Originally posted by Mr Jones
                Sneakers prompted the erection. Engine stand made me do something with it

Comment

Originally posted by dirtyrex View Post
                  This sounds like a challenge.
                  I should see how long it takes to go from registration to my "oh" face.
                  go on

post it all up here...

i reckon playa is a massive user of these sites LOL
                  im a cunt
                  and apparently i dont know shit...

Comment

Last Saturday I got a call from my mate who ask me to be his wingman to meet up with a chick he met on facebook (so he told me).

Anyways we meet this chick, I can best desribe her as looking like Rhianna (with the blueish eyes, dark skin, short hair and 5'10). She's wearing this dress with no bra, tits about to fall out (he had to adjust her a few times during the night)...well also no underwear (as I later found out...god bless low 2 door cars...think paris hilton getting into the SLR :D )

She proceeded to tell me throughout the night that she met him on Oasis (hehehe dirty mate didn't want to tell me) and that she'd been on another date prior but was glad that she ditched the other bloke to come out with us.

Long story short.... fairly messed up chick, was all over me rather than mate, however I dropped them back at his place as I did not want to cut his lunch :D and he banged her till the cows...

My thoughts: Online dating - good for a root, but it's the exception rather than the rule that you wil find a keeper.

I'm still yet to tell mate that I've copped eyefuls of her bits throughout the night (we went to a few places, and each time she sat behind me and when she got in/out of the car, she exposed herself)...and when I dropped them off (he'd drunkenly went inside before her and she'd stayed back and gave me a bit of 'let's catch up and a bit of a feel...to which I told her that mate was waiting on her and she'd best go after him than me).
                    The liquid hydrogen turbopump is slightly larger than an automobile engine (weighing approximately 700 lb) and produces nearly 70,000 hp (52.2 MW).

Originally posted by rusty
                    stupid skinny dancing pretend fighting currymuncher

Comment

As a wingman surely you could have warmed her bits up for your mate and got things started? :p
                      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

or spit roasted her
                        im a cunt

Comment

Good point Dale - as a wingman you should always carry a deck of cards just in case.
                          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

nah - I'm sure that she was well and truely 'warmed up' by the time I dropped them off...you can have lots of fun when you don't drink with drunks...plus age difference (she's 23, 10 years younger, you can play them on a string)

as for the spit - no thanks.. maybe if I was single.
                            The liquid hydrogen turbopump is slightly larger than an automobile engine (weighing approximately 700 lb) and produces nearly 70,000 hp (52.2 MW).

Originally posted by rusty
                            stupid skinny dancing pretend fighting currymuncher

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta-pvfOqrKE

Comment

Originally posted by |555| View Post
                                as for the spit - no thanks.. maybe if I was single.
                                you left that bit out LOL
                                im a cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X