Internet Dating Websites...***NWS PICS ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smashed S15 Bloke View Post
    you cunts are fucked. i could not even post in this thread again and you'd keep it going yourselves for another 35 pages.

guess I better leave you to it then.
    That's because we'd take the thread back to smashing intarwebs chicks instead of being all whiny and emo and ball-less over some fucked up slut.
    "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Originally posted by Gammaboy View Post
      That's because we'd take the thread back to smashing intarwebs chicks instead of being all whiny and emo and ball-less over some fucked up slut.
      fine with me, post away with internet slunts.
      1998 NB MX5
      1997 VS II Statesman
      1999 VS III Statesman
      2000 CE Mirage
      2000 HSV WH Grange
      2010 Audi R8

Originally posted by TK
      Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

Thread ruined, time for a v2
        Originally posted by Marv
        She most likely doesn't bathe, thinks basket-weaving should be in the Olympics and has a vagina that looks like Dumbledore's beard.

Comment

Working...
        X