Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reckon I'd start smoking ice if she dumped me too!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miben View Post
    Tell Sloane I said 'what up?'
    lol, classic episode.

Vegas baby, Vegas!
    1998 NB MX5
    1997 VS II Statesman (L67)

Originally posted by TK
    Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

Looks like she's engaged now too, so old mate better fire up the ice pipe again

Comment

Originally posted by Lonx View Post
        how bout I raise you with rolf harris and we have a real fucken mess to clean up

"bewdiful..."

"oh mr hart what a mess!"

Originally posted by Jim
        I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
        Originally posted by elfturbomax
        What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
        1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

personally, i couldn't go past one of Ken Done's masterpieces

Comment

You might want to see a doctor if you'd make her that colour...

Comment

a mere couple of years for close to half a kilo of that shit? fuck me, why not just give them 'a stern talking to' - that's fucking ridiculous - you'd have to be nuts not to deal massive amounts of drugs with bullshit sentencing like that.
              John McKenzie

Science flies people to the moon.
              Religion flies people into buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac View Post
                a mere couple of years for close to half a kilo of that shit? fuck me, why not just give them 'a stern talking to' - that's fucking ridiculous - you'd have to be nuts not to deal massive amounts of drugs with bullshit sentencing like that.
                You're full of shit jmac, clearly the 400 grams was just for his personal habitl

Comment

420grams of ICE is a fuck load..
                  Automotive Superstore

Little Real Estate Bondi

Comment

Originally posted by jmac View Post
                    I think you will find Peter co-operated with the police.

Comment

I did not.
                      Originally posted by klampykixx
                      as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

There's hope for PFers yet if she's willing to hook up with a guy that wears a badger on his head!

Comment

^^LOL!!! I thought it was a joke before clicking the link.

I couldnt make up something like that haha.

Comment

looks like a grade A douchebag
                            Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
                            ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Originally posted by T0nyGTSt View Post
                              looks like a grade A douchebag
                              I'm sure he rocks himself to sleep at night worried about what you think of him.
                              The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
                                I'm sure he rocks himself to sleep at night worried about what you think of him.
                                why would you make a comment like that as if it was a personal attack?

do you think i'm the only one who thinks like that?

or maybe your haircut looks like that too?

very low standard of comment there
                                Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
                                ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Working...
                                X