Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reckon I'd start smoking ice if she dumped me too!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reckon I'd start smoking ice if she dumped me too!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...eak-up-defence
    The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

You'd have to be on ice to start with if you were interested in holly valance.
    Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

nice try boys!

Comment

he'll be holly valance in prison
        Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
        ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery View Post
          Are you gay?
          The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal View Post
            Are you gay?
            It doesnt even need to be asked.
            Originally posted by brasher
            TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Comment

i reckon i've heard the statement "holly valance goes out with a drug dealer" since 2001 so i reckon there was no "turning to drugs" as mentioned, i'm lead to believe that the drugs were there long before the break up.

Comment

oh and lol @ holly vukadinovic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Foolery View Post

Comment

Bloke is an arsehole for dropping her name, she is an idiot for going with a drug dealer. Then again they prolly had some hot drug fuelled nookie
                      Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                      ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
                      ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
                      ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

+1 for faggotry

I would hit that like the fist of an angry god.

She'd look like a plasterer's radio by the time I was done with her.

Comment

Originally posted by 260DET View Post
                          Bloke is an arsehole for dropping her name, she is an idiot for going with a drug dealer. Then again they prolly had some hot drug fuelled nookie
                          Have you seen what that shit does to Mr Winky?

Originally posted by Jim
                          I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                          Originally posted by elfturbomax
                          What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                          1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

I would make her look like a jackson pollock painting
                            Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
                            I <3 Hamster

Comment

Originally posted by UZZ31 View Post
                              Have you seen what that shit does to Mr Winky?
                              Yeh but he changed drugs after she dumped him, went to the dick shrink ones
                              Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

“Freedom of speech does not protect you from the consequences of saying stupid shit.”
                              ― Jim C. Hines

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
                              ― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

“Four hostile newspapers are more to be feared than a thousand bayonets..”
                              ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...
                              X