Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the bit about the commodore.
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

When I seen it, i thought, yeah dem cunts from PF will get a laugh out of this.

Tough room
      1998 NB MX5
      1997 VS II Statesman (L67)

Originally posted by TK
      Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Smashed S15 Bloke View Post
        When I seen it, i thought, yeah dem cunts from PF will get a laugh out of this.

Tough room
        what room??
        /csh Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
          I like the bit about the commodore.

That's cos it's true.

I been questioned by the police in a divy van for sitting in a Commodore outside a school* (neighbour reported me) whilst I was waiting for her neighbour to arrive home so I could value her house (gave cops my business card, they were cool)

When I worked for Casey Council and we had council logos on our VT wagon, we would be cruising around taking notes on houses for the revaluation and cunts were always coming outta their place screamin WHY FOR YOU BE LOOKING AT MY HOUSE/CAR/DAUGHTER!?! etc

* that's a crime isnt it?
          1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK
          Fuck yeah, Kinsler stuff for holden 6's is like finding hens teeth buried under rocking horse shit next to the needle in the haystack during a blue moon.

Comment

That's cos it's true.

I been questioned by the police in a divy van for sitting in a Commodore outside a school* (neighbour reported me) whilst I was waiting for her neighbour to arrive home so I could value her house (gave cops my business card, they were cool)

When I worked for Casey Council and we had council logos on our VT wagon, we would be cruising around taking notes on houses for the revaluation and cunts were always coming outta their place screamin WHY FOR YOU BE LOOKING AT MY HOUSE/CAR/DAUGHTER!?! etc

* that's a crime isnt it?
            Fuck me you only need ONE MORE AWESOME STORY FOR THE BEST TRILOGY SINCE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!1117777JIZ
            Originally posted by klampykixx
            as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter... View Post
              Fuck me you only need ONE MORE AWESOME STORY FOR THE BEST TRILOGY SINCE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!!1117777JIZ
              Your mum's a whore.

How's that for a story?
              1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK

Comment

Your mum's a whore.

How's that for a story?
                Ooh nup, that was a bit too much Revenge of the Sith and not enough Return of the King.
                as an example, an elephant pushes over a tree to eat the fresh leaves at the top, but a human isnt allowed to build a machine that makes a car so he can drive around to places quicker?

Comment

Ooh nup, that was a bit too much Revenge of the Sith and not enough Return of the King.
                  Youre quoting the Rings AND Star Wars? Arent you conflicted!?!?!
                  1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0sc-gS9AqM
                    1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK

Comment

I was down teh shop before and this guy bought a Breaka and I was like "man I feel like a Breaka as well" so I went to get one but he got the last one so I got a Big M instead

Comment

Originally posted by tremolo View Post
                        I was down teh shop before and this guy bought a Breaka and I was like "man I feel like a Breaka as well" so I went to get one but he got the last one so I got a Big M instead
                        Big M kills Breaka, but you know Farmer's Union is the bomb diggity.
                        1998 NB MX5

Originally posted by TK

Comment

Today my boss was talking about going to see ACDC play so one of my other bosses was singing 'Its a long way to the shop, if you want a sausage roll' to him.

It took me a little while to figure it out as I didnt make the ACDC connection straight away and my boss doesnt normally eat sausage rolls but eventually I found it quite funny.
                          #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Coming Soon

Comment

Ice break totally kicks the M and Unions arse yO!

Comment

Coming Soon
                                :rotflol:

The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Working...
                                X