FS: Nokia 6230i & Accesories

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please take a pic with a nokia phone next to it so I can get an idea of the size of this.
    thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by psssi98
    will probably take it up the arse

Comment

Originally posted by djdavo View Post
      I'm sorry for the late reply, I didn't notice your comment at first.

The phone is fitted with the original genuine casing.

I will take a pic of the cracked casing once I get home from work later tonight and post the pic in this thread.

This model has the color screen, not the monochrome/green screen, if you look at the link to the nokia website that is stated in the first post this would confirm your question.

You could purchase a charger from a mobile phone shop, electrical places such as Dick Smith Electronics or Ebay if in doubt. However I will try and find the charger at home that I misplaced, and provide it to the buyer if I can find it.

I will take a pic of the back cover where the sim card goes once I get home from work later tonight and post the pic in this thread.

The phone is unlocked to use on any Network.

I can send the phone and accessories to you via express post at no additional cost. Registered/insured postage will be additional.

You can pick it up, although I noticed that you are located interstate so I'm not sure if you would trek more than 10 hours just to pick it up in person, but I don't have any hesitations for you to do so.

I am located in Sydney, NSW.
      Thank you for your prompt and honest reply.

- Can you tell me how much more registered/insured postage would be?

- Would this be via courier or AusPost?

- I know it is a hassle but could you take a picture of the phone screens with 2 different sim cards in it (eg Vodafone and Telstra)? Just so I know it is definately unlocked before I drop dollars.

- Where abouts in Sydney are you located? I travel there quite a bit.

- A friend of mine has offered a charger from a 6210. Do you know if it would be the same as your 6230?

- Could you perhaps take a picture of the power socket so I could tell. This would make the sale easier if I had a charger already!

- Do you have the original manuals for the phone?

- Also, I see there is an included USB cable, does the phone require additional software, like a CD? I don't have a CD/DVD drive in my computer.

- Would you have any problem perhaps uploading the CD to rapidshare so I could download and install the software suite? That would be great!!

- Are there any apps I can install on this phone (ie facebook/twitter etc)?

Thanks
      And can't wait for pics.

Comment

Originally posted by <---cop View Post
        Thank you for your prompt and honest reply.

- Can you tell me how much more registered/insured postage would be?

- Would this be via courier or AusPost?

- I know it is a hassle but could you take a picture of the phone screens with 2 different sim cards in it (eg Vodafone and Telstra)? Just so I know it is definately unlocked before I drop dollars.

- Where abouts in Sydney are you located? I travel there quite a bit.

- A friend of mine has offered a charger from a 6210. Do you know if it would be the same as your 6230?

- Could you perhaps take a picture of the power socket so I could tell. This would make the sale easier if I had a charger already!

- Do you have the original manuals for the phone?

- Also, I see there is an included USB cable, does the phone require additional software, like a CD? I don't have a CD/DVD drive in my computer.

- Would you have any problem perhaps uploading the CD to rapidshare so I could download and install the software suite? That would be great!!

- Are there any apps I can install on this phone (ie facebook/twitter etc)?

Thanks
        And can't wait for pics.
        I will need you to provide me your post-code so I can work out the costs of Registered/Insured post. I only send items I sell via AusPost.

I only have an Optus sim card, and no-one else in my household uses other networks either.

I'm located in the inner west of Sydney.

The charger used with a 6210 will not be compatible.

If I can't find the charger I misplaced at home, I will grab a spare one I have at work to provide to you. I will post up pictures of the power socket if need be.

I do not have the original manuals for it.

The phone doesn't necessarily require additional software. The nokia software suite can be downloaded directly from the Nokia website.

I only used the standard applications on the phone, its not quite advanced enough to use the latest apps as commonly used on an Iphone (such as Facebook and Twiiter).

Comment

Will you take $10?

Comment

Will you take $10?
            nah rather keep the phone, wouldn't be worth the effort to organise postage for it either

Comment

I have an 8210 you can have for $45. And I'll even throw in the charger. Pay cash and you can have the CD and spare face plate.
              <--- My avatar is meant to look like this.

Off topic lurker

Comment

Swaps?

I have this t-shirt for sale/swaps. Only used it a couple of times.

Comment

Swaps?

I have this t-shirt for sale/swaps. Only used it a couple of times.

fuck off

Comment

Originally posted by djdavo View Post
                    fuck off
                    Don't be like that

You sound cute. Can I have your postcode?

Comment

answer me cunt!!1!!1!!!!11

give me your postcode

i must know it for sexy tiem

Comment

Working...
                      X