X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ View Post
    niggas know a cop without a hat cant be doing no policing !
    TJ they can. Just that the fines are halved.

Comment

Originally posted by DCR View Post
      TJ they can. Just that the fines are halved.
      That's probably just in QLD, our laws up here make no sense.
      Originally posted by Bender
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander!
      With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack.
      Originally posted by JamesB
      What do you get if you cross a negro with a chinese?

... A car thief that can't drive.

Comment

can a mod or admin see the post pre edit and return it to all its glory
        you cant spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Comment

Unfortunately, and in all seriousness you cannot expect to spam your car on a forum like you have and not expect to receive criticism.

Had you bothered to read any of the threads on PF you would have realized this car would probably not go down well....and infact gotton used to the humour and general 'shit giving' which is commonplace here.

From reading your thread on Just Commodores you seem to encourage feedback,

Hope you all like and i get some feedback from you all
          and I believe this car is powered by Centrelink....which is fine we dont all have mega budgets to modify cars...but even on a limited budget I reckon you could have chanelled your funds better to use what you had and get a more focussed result, rather than the hap-hazard approach with no real direction you seem to have taken.

So, here goes :D

You started with this for $3000

what I would call a 'Walkinshaw replica'....and at 3G not a bad buy.
          Why not just tidy up the fit / finish and paint of what you had here, Lose the tail lights and replace with factory items, Black out around the windows, add rear strip to rear panel.
          Then spend some money on a set of Factory 16" Walkinshaw wheels or later model HSV replica style items from Tempe or some such
          Now you have something that looks respecatble and you wont be laughed at.
          RB30eT conversions on NA RB30's can be done very cheap and yeild good results....I got 380rwHP out of mine using only a Factory Hi-Flowed T3, China cooler, Bosch 036 injectors etc.

Thats probably what I would have done for an all up cost of under $8000.

Now lets look at what you have done:

wat do you think of these on it

Why would you think they would suit?

Then go ahead and replace your wheels with these....did you put any thought in to wheel choice as to what would look good...did you actively seek these wheels...or were these just what popped up in the trading post for a $100

They in no way have anything to do with "Walkinshaw Replica'...

Calais front ends on these can look good....but in order to do so the fit of the kit has to be spot on or its all in vein and it just looks cheap and nasty...that front grille goes no where near lining up

While were on this pic...Offset number plate...Why?

Brakes...ignoring the fact you have masked nothing :oh: why draw attention to them by painting them red?....I do not see a red theme with your car...VLT Brakes are not particularly impressive, I know brake disc / hubs can look rusty, but then why not black paint?

If they must be red...as I think the originals may have been then just do the calipers.

Engine Bay:

Less is more dood..!...this is a theme you need to apply to your whole car...you have way to many colours going on here with the blue silicon hoses (Some very dodgy and to many used!) and Red IC piping, this combined with an overall untidyness and dirtyness instantly gives someone the impression of a shitter...it could look so much better with a bit of attention to detail and not much money

Heck this is the engine bay of my old RB30et with nothing more than a tidy up (cut n polish) and some cheap ass steel IC pipes made up..I bet I spent less than you..No high mount Turbo, No XF Throttle body, no moving AFMs, No Blow off valves....it even retains the factory airbox and still went hard

This shit...

waste of money better spent elsewhere

Anyway im bored and thats my 2c :D
          1978 Opel Manta SR Berlinetta 1UZFE
          2013 Opel Insignia OPC
          2013 Kia Rio
          2018 LDV T60

Comment

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
              How is your drifting? What times are you getting up Mount Akina? Is your tofu fresh and zesty? Are you for panda rape?
              Fuckin Zing!
              Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

where going to contest it, as he was not in full uniform and didn't have his hat on!!!!

Bahahha

In on 5
                I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by ALLMTR View Post
                  where going to contest it, as he was not in full uniform and didn't have his hat on!!!!

Bahahha

In on 5
                  'Cracka Senior' has a good story of some clown who told him, whilst poking his finger into dads chest, "you cant book me, you don't have your hat on".

It really didn't end well for the poor cunt. Still has the night stick, still tells the story for each dent.
                  Originally posted by Bosshoggett
                  If your planing to drive this on the road and enjoy it, id suggest a second opinion, someone with a history in Australian Rally or Fink River . If your just playing dyno comps. Then ok

Comment

For some reason I thought this thing started life as a N/A shitbox. Looked much better when bought, just needed a tidyup.

Comment

They say that beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone. That is ugly all the way through.

Dude, if u look properly with both eyes u will see that i haven't painted the pads on the inside only the outside of the pads, (black metal part) so in no way will this affect breaking ability.

and dude, its a manual if breaks fail use the gears to slow ya down.

I can see how this ends. Something like "I was just going around a corner, not doing anything stupid..."
                      Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

Comment

This thread needs to be moved to the PF shitbox section.
                        Skrrraaaarrrrrk

Comment

I have to say if that's what nackers' car looks like I am not too sure we wanna see pics of his Mrs.
                          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Brakes might fail too with the amp fuse holder screwed into the side of the brake master...
                            POWER CHIP free since 2003.

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5 View Post
                              Brakes might fail too with the amp fuse holder screwed into the side of the brake master...
                              oh shit..... :oh:

how did we miss that one :knock:
                              Originally posted by Bender
                              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander!
                              With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack.
                              Originally posted by JamesB
                              What do you get if you cross a negro with a chinese?

... A car thief that can't drive.

Comment

Originally posted by timtx5 View Post
                                OMFGNOFUCKINGWAY!!!!!! :oh:

That is just awesome!

/ --------------- \
                                _/ /___________\ \_
                                /_________|_________\
                                |OOO ___________ OOO|
                                \______|====|______/
                                [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Working...
                                X