• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedflow is made in australia 3-5 coolabah drive Taree nsw 2403

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDFLOW
      Hi tinkerbell

It is cheaper in the usa because it is made mostly in china! chinese have next to nothing wages.

Would you like a free copy of the 2011 catalogue?
      this is the PM i got?

so - i am now confusededed...

Comment

most of the competitors is made in china

Comment

but we are all wondering why SPEEDFLOW products purchased in the usa are less than half the price of SPEEDFLOW products purchased here......not your competitors, S P E E D F L O W ...
          RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
          06/07/2011

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842594902 - making little toys for the big boys

Comment

Speedflow is an australian comany products are made in australia.
            We are more expensive because we are paying australian wages not other country wages.

Comment

Man, if I had started this thread I'd feel REALLY retired right about now....

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDFLOW View Post
                most of the competitors is made in china
                Well then, so are your reading and comprehension skills. We're talking about genuine SPEEDFLOW branded products here.

Just checked the JEGS website, it doesnt list SPEEDFLOW parts. Will check Damo's paper catalogue tonight.
                #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

fuckit, ill end up buying speedflow anyway, please provide lube kit with orders over 300 dollars, not for assembling the hose, rather for my sensitive arse as it gets reamed :D

Comment

Originally posted by $$$PEEDFLOW
                    Hi tinkerbell

It is cheaper in the usa because it is made mostly in china! chinese have next to nothing wages.

Would you like a free copy of the 2011 catalogue?
                    So they aren't cheaper because they are inferior?
                    Just that the wages are cheaper over there?

Comment

We are more expensive because we are paying australian wages not other country wages.
                      And we are asking why your Australian made products are cheaper to freight to USA, warehouse/distribute and freight back to my door here than it is to buy your Australian made products from my local supplier?
                      So how about an answer?
                      Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Theyre made in Australia.
                        Chinese people dont get paid much.
                        Global warming.
                        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

can you even fucking read??????? i even put in extra spaces to make it obvious!
                          RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
                          06/07/2011

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842594902 - making little toys for the big boys

Comment

Just checking the speedflow site, they don't currently appear to have a US distributor. So perhaps this current argument is in fact bunk as it pertains to Speedflow products?

Comment

someone post a link to alleged speedflow fittings sold ex u.s.a.

Comment

Originally posted by bahaimus View Post
                                Just checking the speedflow site, they don't currently appear to have a US distributor. So perhaps this current argument is in fact bunk as it pertains to Speedflow products?
                                Could he really be so retired that it takes 3 pages for him to realise they don't sell their own products in the US o'A?

Comment

Working...
                                X