X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPEEDFLOW via PM
    hi myliberty

Where aqre you purchasing speeflow out of the usa.
    as far as we know no one sells spewedflow in the states?
    Like I said, I buy my speedflow from quantum racing at underwood (actually via PerFourmance Motorsport).

I was clarifying the question that other were asking for you.
    Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

Lol, I did say from memory. Will check the paper catalogue tonight to confirm, but its not looking good.

This guy still sucks though.
      #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

So who is actually buying genuine speedflow products from the USA and where?

Or is this another bandwagon?
        Pest Control - Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich and South West QLD PF discounts apply.

Comment

lol, back to buying aeroquip then, although I am sure to get raped at extreme when I need the odd fitting or two, even though their prices are comparitively reasonable.
          Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
          I <3 Hamster

Comment

Umm... I don't think Jegs or Summit etc sell Speedflow fittings so i think you guys are arguing over an issue that really doesnt exist......
            /csh Racing

Comment

So Mr Speedflow informed me via PM that Speedflow has no distributor in the USA and does not sell directly to the USA.

This appears to be another bandwagon/lynchmob.

Use and recommend Speedflow fittings.

Mr speedflow - upload your catalogue as a pdf attachment, it's useful to have around.

Comment

Pity he cant read or he could have posted that here 3 pages ago.

Comment

He can't spell or punctuate either

Comment

Originally posted by greenhj View Post
                    fuckit, ill end up buying speedflow anyway, please provide lube kit with orders over 300 dollars, not for assembling the hose, rather for my sensitive arse as it gets reamed :D
                    to avoid anal leakage, try these guys: http://www.anplumbing.com/shop/index.php

Comment

Fuck Speedflow.

I would have considered them in the future but will not now because....

1. I will not support a company who's staff lack basic comprehension skills.
                      2. Will only converse via PM so they are not held to scrutiny.
                      3. Scream "Made In China" fear mongering to play on patriotism.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Jegs, Summit and anplumbing don't sell anything branded "Speedflow" so I don't know why you guys are comparing apples to oranges..

Comment

Originally posted by HoonBoy View Post
                          I don't know why
                          You sure dont.

Comment

so Earls is not as good as Speedflow?

i rate Earls as good if not better than speedflow... so i think we are comparing apples to apples... (at least I am anyways...)

Comment

So you guys fucked up & its his fault...geezus.
                              http://www.larryscustomcycles.com.au

Comment

If you want to ask him why Earls is cheaper than Speedflow, go for it. If you want him to explain how speedflow is cheaper from jegs when they don't sell speedflow then you will never get an answer you are happy with.

But anyway... He's a witch! Burn him! Burn him!

Comment

Working...
                                X