X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2400 including your iphone?

Comment

Doods, you sound like a criminal. All this useless shit you are trying to flog off but can't afford even a cheap car and claim to pay eleventy billion dollars in tax every six months.
      Is everything you have in your houso stolen?
      Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Comment

Hes not a criminal, hes just a young bloke. We dont have many of them on here so I guess that makes us forget how they sometimes behave.

Ive never met the guy but Rorge and Coffin have several times, hes got a proper job/etc (work in civil construction from memory)...just seems to have a habit of getting himself into difficult financial positions.
        #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
          Hes not a criminal, hes just a young bloke. We dont have many of them on here so I guess that makes us forget how they sometimes behave.

Ive never met the guy but Rorge and Coffin have several times, hes got a proper job/etc (work in civil construction from memory)...just seems to have a habit of getting himself into difficult financial positions.
          Fair enough, guess I'll just consider him odd.
          Life's too short to drive boring cars.

Comment

Thanks mr Ed I am shit with saving money that's why I pay everything off and sell all my stuff

Comment

so how much for the phone then ... you never answered if it was for sale ?

Comment

does your phone include the charger?

because im not paying $2400 for the lizzards and phone and then going out and spending more money buying a charger.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                  does your phone include the charger?

because im not paying $2400 for the lizzards and phone and then going out and spending more money buying a charger.
                  lizzards?

I thought he was talking about monitors? Was checking to see if he does better deals than Q.

Comment

$1800 for the lot or swap for a ute bike or boat or car

Comment

Great thread, cool story, could have used a dragon.....wait wat?
                      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Fuck me last week $3000. this week $1800 i might wait till next week they might be $500
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/shane33/

Comment

Hahaha nah the lowest will be $1500 if not I will keep them or give them to my brother

Comment

550$ and a old Iphone 3 with no charger,

can you deliver to Darwin ?

Comment

Nah no delivery sorry will only deliver up to dapto

Comment

Hi Doods,

Can you give me a quote on some snakes and a nokia?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X