X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH SNAP!!!!
    Tim hasn't sugar-coated it AT ALL!

So was the four-bomber a butcher or candlestick maker?
    Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
    my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

Originally posted by greenhj View Post
      Some people are just bread to be cunts.

If you can Prove who did it, why not use a stick (french perhaps) and beat them on the scone instead of loafing around on Pf?
      I see what you did there.
      Originally posted by S
      I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

So did you call the cops? Did they seize the bag for fingerprints/DNA? CCTV footage?

How exactly do you know who did it, and how do you intend to prove it? Beyond reasonable doubt is gonna be pretty bloody hard to prove without some pretty solid evidence. You won't even get a look in with civil court either.

Your only real option is to hit up whoever did it for reimbursement for your wash/detail. If they tell you to fuck off, then you best be fucking off unless you can present a fairly unattractive alternative to their coughing up the cash. Even then, you open yourself up to at least a knock on the door from some blokes in discount suits.

Comment

Jim, if thats how he rolls I can't do a thing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle View Post
            Did you baguette up as you left the house?
            Originally posted by greenhj View Post
            i bet they had a rye smile on their face while doing it.
            Outstanding work gents.

Comment

Tim, you should be careful I'm sure he has a finger in many pies. He may have a glazed look but I bet he's got something cooking for you right now...

(Fuck my sides are hurting right now)
              Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

I would be so angry I would want to gluten knives together and stab them with it.

Comment

I wonder when the real forg comes in to ask if it was Belgian hand ground flour?

Comment

it's about 600 bux, hardly worth getting all lawyers and stuff over

i have a recorded phone call with him admitting it/being a smartass.

Comment

Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                      you fuck off newbie. no one gives a fuck about your car dickface.
                      Agreed.

We also don't care that you got punked and are now whinge because you over capitalised on your shitbox with a 200 dollar detail.

Comment

When the cops arrived I heard they asked "Yes, but is it Helga's?"

Comment

600 dollars for a detail. Fuck me it would want to be Tip Top by the end of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Imposter Forg View Post
                            it's about 600 bux, hardly worth getting all lawyers and stuff over

i have a recorded phone call with him admitting it/being a smartass.
                            awesome, thanks for the update!

Comment

oh well, i'll serve him the bill, if he refuses to pay i'll upper cut him. seems fair.

Comment

Just dust yourself off and keep on rolling mate. Get a bit of liquid into you if you think it's all getting a bit dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X