X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take him over a flower

Comment

he'll get rolled. problem is he'll probably call his mates, but whatever i'll just need to deal with that when the time comes.

Comment

bake him some brownies
        Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons

Originally posted by seedyrom
        my neighbours called the cops...... not because of the sound of me working in the garage was too loud, but because i taped a cardboard box to my back, covered my self in vaseline and pretended i was a snail on their lawn

Comment

At yeast you guys are consistant, but what would happen if there was a roll reversal?

Comment

Sounds like he's a gluten for punishment

Comment

Complain to the police its damage to property.

As for a Civil case, considering the detail will cost you $100 even the court lodgement fees will be more.

Maybe go speak to them and tell them if they do anything of this nature again you will be reporting them to the police, and you are 100% serious.

Comment

Originally posted by mtom View Post
                Complain to the police its damage to property.

As for a Civil case, considering the detail will cost you $100 even the court lodgement fees will be more.

Maybe go speak to them and tell them if they do anything of this nature again you will be reporting them to the police, and you are 100% serious.
                That is a cracker of a plan. You can't go pasta it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  the muffin man?
                  THE MUFFIN MAN!

(sorry was in a meating)

Comment

Given he used self-raising flour rather than plain flour, it certainly sounds like he wanted to rub some salt in to your wounds

Comment

Originally posted by oxy View Post
                      Given he used self-raising flour rather than plain flour, it certainly sounds like he wanted to rub some salt in to your wounds
                      Self-raising? Maybe he was an up-and-cumin guy?

Comment

Old mate doesnt sound the full bakers dozen, you should fuck his missus and get her pregnant. With any luck she is a bit of a tart.

Imagine the look on his face when he finds out there is a bun in the oven.
                        Originally posted by Dimi
                        80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                        Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                        My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Maybe you just need to sit by a window and cool off.
                          Originally posted by S
                          I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

On the flip side, if you park your car somewhere hot, you should end up with some new moulds by the end of the week.

Comment

I'd be careful of fucking around with him - he might be a fruit cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Imposter Forg View Post
                                yeah it was funny the first time, fuck off now.
                                Originally posted by tim510 View Post
                                you fuck off newbie. no one gives a fuck about your car dickface.
                                No need to turn this into a bunfight, fellas.

Comment

Working...
                                X