Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public lynching; Damo aka that Coffin cunt…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imposter Forg View Post
    now mr jones is going to get asked for tits all the time.
    They're only A cup. I'll have to get bolt ons
    Originally posted by RVK 355
    Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jones View Post

I'll get back to making random "+1" comments until my post count is up high enough to be grand wizard of the Internet
      +1.

Comment

fucking caddy owners.. whiney cunts, all of them
        Originally posted by tim510
        More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
        http://www.Tutter.net

Comment

whining like a diff. Or a bitch. Or my bitch of a diff.

Damo did cruise it like a boss!
          Fortitudo et Superbiam

Comment

my diff whines like a bitch
            Originally posted by tim510
            More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
            http://www.Tutter.net

Comment

Originally posted by Coffin View Post
              lol oi cunt, I did put it thru the car wash opposite work. ... didnt really look at it over sat/sun, but it could have gotten shat on at Brodburger whilst I was having a bourbon.

If I had noticed, I would have happily taken it for another drive ..... didnt attempt skids, as stated before, scared of it hanging sideways and taking out the east coast of Australia
              Big old cars are way easy to skid. Ask me how I know.....
              Originally posted by Dimi
              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Originally posted by sketchy View Post
                Big old cars are way easy to skid. Ask me how I know.....
                How do you know?
                Originally posted by Billzilla
                Remember - Ignorance in the true sense of the word does not equal stupidity.
                Wilful ignorance does though.

Comment

Originally posted by VE Safari View Post
                  How do you know?
                  Shirley he's just talking out his ass..?

Comment

Originally posted by VE Safari View Post
                    How do you know?
                    Settle down with a cup of sasquatch piss, kids, and listen to the tale of the Sketchy who could skid.

Several years ago a young man by the name of Ruddiger Gigglefingers was on the lookout for a machine that could display emotions in people as it passed them by - particularly if they were young, nubile women with orifices tighter than a Jew's wallent. He wanted to moisten the loins of these strumpets (buxom or not) to satisfy a competition he was having with the Sultan Of Caboolture, otherwise known as Baron von Singlepegger. The Baron had decreed that respect was only earned by either mashing one's eye socket with a large off-road motorcycle while tumbling down a hill backwards into a pile of rocks and angry stotes, and young Ruddiger was having none of it.

Early attempts at garnering respect were quashed as his mouldy old Kraut econobox left the quims of many cold, as did the Tofu Delivery Hatchback of Mount Akina. The answer only came in the form of Bootsy Collins' personal car dealer, George 'The Pyschadelic Dumptruck' Johnstone. Dumpers (as he was known to friends) wooed Ruddiger into his sinful lair with offerings of milk, cookies, a brutal spot of anal fingering and a mint black Mercedes 300 SEL 6.3. Although originally thought to be myth dreamed up by Hitler's parrot and a manatee named Frederick, the Mercedes was very real, very black and very capable of greasing the holes of many a fetching young lass. Ruddiger knew he had to have it, so he crossed Dumpers' palm with much gold, some unicorn sperm and two half-eaten burritos and drove away in the sleek Mercedes.

However, one of the foibles of the Mercedes presented itself on the way home. While tapping his foot in time to his much-loved yodelling album, "Darna Yodels Up A Pancake" by "Wisconsin Darna", he discovered the Mercedes was rocking in time to his foot. Obviously, this meant the car enjoyed a good spot of yodelling and so Ruddiger drove on enjoying the soothing sounds of a drugged-up mid-western housewife falling down a hill while gargling (which is what all yodelling sounds like). Once Ruddiger came to a stop, though, he realised the car's tyres were spinning each time he tapped to the beat. Soon he noticed a crowd gathering, marvelling at the disco inferno pumping from the back of the Mercedes, blocking the sun and choking greenies on their cups of dandelion tea.

"The bitches," he proclaimed, "are wet". He quickly ventured to the Baron's palace and verily laid down a smoking that could be seen in space... or the Gateway Bridge (hi Boothy). The Baron was shocked and awed, relinquishing power to a rapidly departing Ruddiger (who passed on it, as he was too busy picking up sluts on the Goldie to bother with Caboolture). Soon afterwards, he changed his name to Sketchy McSkiddengoober and was lost in a sea of moisten poon. The end.

Comment

Saved the thread
                      Originally posted by GSRman
                      looks like someone stuck a zooper dooper in her pooper
                      PSN: Tobed0g90

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                        "The bitches," he proclaimed, "are wet".
                        GOLD!
                        AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

Gold.
                          Pool room.

Comment

aaaand this is why we love PF.

Nice one.
                            .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

fucking WIN!

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
                              2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

Originally posted by Marv View Post
                                Marv's ritual monday acid trip
                                I was going to say depress brake, depress accelerator, wait for smoke and start twirling the wheel, but Sketchy McSkiddengoober works too
                                Originally posted by Dimi
                                80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                                Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                                My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Working...
                                X