Leave a comment:

• MickyD
    replied
    ahem

http://www.myspace.com/guitar_boy_andrew

Leave a comment:

• Cal
    replied
    It's like that show on TV that so offends you Andrew. Change the fucking channel.

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Originally posted by nash View Post
    That's a fake troll e-mail if I ever read one. No one is that dumb. He's like "Who cares what people think?" then is all like "wahhh wahhh wahhh remove the thread because it hurts so bad". I don't believe it for a second "Andrew", if that is your real name!
    I wish it was fake.

I dare say Andrew is diamonte merc owners pin cushion so to speak

Leave a comment:

• niggerjewz
    replied
    I bet that dude is actually fucking the dad and the dad's daughter is just a cover!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    That's a fake troll e-mail if I ever read one. No one is that dumb. He's like "Who cares what people think?" then is all like "wahhh wahhh wahhh remove the thread because it hurts so bad". I don't believe it for a second "Andrew", if that is your real name!

Leave a comment:

• Stix Zadinia
    replied
    the factory should revoke ownership of cars with badges of the owners name on them..

Leave a comment:

• big_pete
    replied
    Bahaha EPIC

Leave a comment:

• TJ
    replied
    Hello,
    I came across a Thread in your forum that I am not happy about.
    Thread Im refering to:
    http://www.performanceforums.com/for...-Mercedes-Bent

How many losers are on this forum of yours?
    IF i was A keyboard warrior like all the people who have posted in that thread, i would go on there and put them all in their place, but im not a loser who sits behind a screen like them, thinking they are all tough and know shit about cars.... I am real and i work on cars daily, welding, rebuilding, you name it i have done it, and i am only 22 years old.
    Bagging out someone for their car. Behind their back! These members of your forum are absolutely pathetic, and jealous most likely.
    I know the owner personally, He is my girlfriends father, I have been in and around the car for many years, and it is a sad loss,
    but that is life, shit happens, that is the real world, you just have to take it as it comes, so it will be getting stripped and what can be salvaged will be.
    Do people not understand that a car is a personal thing, as with any hobby or whatever, Who cares what people think.

I own a 1958 Volkswagen Beetle, which i have spent hundreds of man hours on, personally repairing all the rust, dents, you name it i have/am repairing it all myself.
    Some people dont have the luxury of the tools and machines i have aquired and the skills i have picked up, and they have to pay others to do the work,
    As this mercedes had many man hours put into it and many many dollars.
    Hell I even remember i put the chromed name onto the bootlid of the car.

The owner is saddened enough by the loss of his car of so many years, a pathetic thread like the one above is just salt to the wound and absolutely uncalled for.

I am asking you to remove the thread.

Thankyou.

Andrew
    bolandguitars@live.com.au

Dear Andrew,

On behalf of Performanceforums @Swede industries.org/taurus,

Leave a comment:

• Tils
    replied
    Originally posted by gianttomato View Post
    The diamantes (appropriately circled pink) are fucking gay. What is the thing in the green circle?
    Kermit the frogs eye?

Leave a comment:

• tut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• tut
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
    Who the fuck puts eyelashes on there car?
    Gay ass motherfucker!

I'm wondering if it is the same guy banned from German Auto Fest a few years back for driving like a ass clown at the venue?
    http://www.dutchcowgirls.nl/gadgets/4471

Leave a comment:

• ChrisS
    replied
    Who the fuck puts eyelashes on there car?
    Gay ass motherfucker!

I'm wondering if it is the same guy banned from German Auto Fest a few years back for driving like a ass clown at the venue?

Leave a comment:

• darwinschops
    replied
    Originally posted by tut View Post
    1. put them on car
    2. ????
    3. jail
    4. killed by buttsex by Jurgen and Gunter
    sure, in Belgium. you've seen Australia. some hippies might throw fruit at you. avoid certain suburbs. don't leave car unattended. don't get me wrong, i wouldn't do it. nazis are dickheads. i'd probably piss on the car, no matter how awesome and Benzly it was.

it's all good. just fle to the Netherlands and Geert Wilders will put you up for the weekend. he'd probably have some crazy parties.

Leave a comment:

• tut
    replied
    1. put them on car
    2. ????
    3. jail
    4. killed by buttsex by Jurgen and Gunter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X