Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercedes Bent

This used to belong to a guy from NSW MB Club.

Car was called "Delilah".

He had gone to the length of putting gay plastic fake diamonds all through the steering wheel / interior etc etc... and at the last German autofest had fucking eye lashes on it.
    Poor car committed suicide.

This apparently happened from a tyre blowout that spun him around. By the way he polishes his car normally and the continentals that are on it - doubt it was a blowout.
    It happened on a "mountain run" with a car club (not sure which one) that had plenty of Porsches etc... and our guess is he was attempting to keep up and the fake fag diamonds shifted the balance of the vehicle and then suicided into the wall.

This is a good example of the dangers of sucking cock.
    Attached Files

He has destroyed that car in more ones than one Autobarn, Supercheap and Mercedes parts from Ebay have alot to answer for.

Comment

that'll buff right out
      Originally posted by tim510
      More rabbit less turtle!

"No new car will ever be better for the environment than an old car that already exists. Unless that old car is a left-wheel drive communist shitbox made of uranium, asbestos and luekemia", oioioioioi

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all", god
      http://www.Tutter.net

Comment

I'm assuming thats the owner in the first photo (on the right)? If so, explains a lot...
        Social media marketing for the automotive industry (plus a motorsport blog) - www.boxthislap.com.au

Comment

he looks like a bear
          Originally posted by boxxx

Deutsche Bahn Rail: Trains are a great way to get lots of people concentrated into a small area, like a camp.
          ACA/TT: Where's the line between a car enthusiast and hoon? There is none

Comment

Gay shit, but I still feel for him.
            The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later. - Randy Komisar.

Comment

Originally posted by XAC15T View Post
              I'm assuming thats the owner in the first photo (on the right)? If so, explains a lot...
              santa is gay and drives a merc on his days off?
              In Vino Veritas

Comment

pimpn aint easy
                Originally posted by brasher
                TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Looked like it could have been a nice car. Ah well, it's met it's death and now it can rest in peace.

Comment

are those part of the eyelashes in the boot ????

Comment

nice work with the hastily removed head unit

Originally posted by Jim
                      I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
                      Originally posted by elfturbomax
                      What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
                      1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

It's for the best really.
                        Originally posted by S
                        I just want to apologise for some of my shit talking back around page 5.

Comment

Originally posted by im_boostn View Post
                          are those part of the eyelashes in the boot ????
                          nah, this happened on halloween - the rest of the edward scissorhands costume ended up in the bush due to the impact
                          Originally posted by doods189
                          Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

Comment

Hahah.. god bless PF.

It would be funny if this red sleigh did belong to santa.. but I have no idea who Santa is. Gay santa, not the real santa.
                            I can't see the guy who owned the car in any of the photos.

Yes that's a piece of the leftover gayness in the boot. I can't imagine why he'd want to remove his stereo in such a hurry as anyone should still be allowed to get access to their car for crap after being assessed, right? I can only assume the CD eject button wouldn't work and he didn't want anyone to see the the village people CD that was left in it.

I feel sorry for the car, not for the owner. He drove the poor bugger to it's death. Hahah...literally.

Comment

Working...
                            X