Winning lotto - My secret formula revealed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember a few months back there was a division 1 of ~20mil (iirc) and there were so many Div 1 winners each of them took $500k. $500k is nice, but ouch...

Comment

Originally posted by BoganDAVE View Post
      wow, you're brain damaged. Gambling is a tax on the stupid.
      tell that to a pro gambler

edit pro's dont play lotto from what i have heard

Comment

Originally posted by seedyrom View Post
        And yet not one person has proved me wrong
        Are you saying that you should cover all the numbers in different games?

And then, what, ask them if you can combine two games afterwards to win?

In what way do you think this would help?

Still not sure if you are serious or not.

Comment

oh yea btw if you find out how many games are played a year and how many div 1 win's there are each year you can actually work out the real chances of winning

Comment

You are also brain damaged.

Lol @ pro-gamblers, no such thing other than poker players. Poker players understand statistics and as such don't play lotto.
            Originally posted by Turbo Yoda
            I <3 Hamster

Comment

Comment

Pro punters definitely do exist outside of poker- whether it is a front/protection for other activities is another topic I guess?

Re- lotto. Honestly not sure if serious?
                Originally posted by doods189
                Will throw in around $3000 worth of reptiles and acc as part payment and maybe if partner let's me a 50in plasma 3d tv

Comment

Originally posted by Rdyno View Post
                  oh yea btw if you find out how many games are played a year and how many div 1 win's there are each year you can actually work out the real chances of winning
                  this thread is killing my brain
                  Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

Think of it as roulette

We all know why the house has a "zero".
                    With lotto, by not having all of the numbers on a card (even though you still have to select the correct six), you are effectively taking away a potential winning number, and instead adding a guaranteed fail. Highlighted below, where the autopick entry does not include "1".

Comment

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The Burquas arent better at hungry jacks!

Comment

Yeah but you're talking about spreading all 45 numbers over how many games? You do know you can't select them all in one game right... They only draw 8 numbers per game... You do understand how probability works?

Still not sure if serious or brain damaged.

Comment

Theory is completely flawed. The only way to improve your odds playing lotto is to take more numbers in 1 game. That's the only thing that's going to bring down the odds of winning. Might go from 279,456,938:1 to 98,882,981:1. :D

There are plenty of professional gamblers outside of poker. I know a couple of guys that bet on horses/sports and have no daytime job. They aren't millionares but win enough not to have to work.

Originally posted by nickevans View Post
                          Yeah but you're talking about spreading all 45 numbers over how many games? You do know you can't select them all in one game right... They only draw 8 numbers per game... You do understand how probability works?
                          Most of the lottos will let you take a "system" bet with upto 15 numbers on a game. They're not fucking cheap though!

http://www.ozlotteries.com/play/oz-lotto/systems

That's the only way I see of improving the probability of hitting it.
                          Originally posted by FatBoy
                          Trump v Clinton is like cheering for the clap or genital warts. Either way it's gonna be ugly....

Comment

You either have the 6 numbers or you dont, statistically every combination has the same chance of coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rona View Post
                              Every single combination has the same odds of winning it's called probability.
                              Originally posted by seedyrom View Post
                              And yet not one person has proved me wrong
                              Yes they have seedyrom, see above.
                              Parramatta Eels, 2009 Premiership rightful winners.

Comment

I remember a 30 minute tv show that went through all the first division winning tickets and what numbers had come up higher, I'm pretty sure 13 was up there in the top five.
                                2017 Ford Ranger XLT (Jeep Wrangler recovery vehicle)
                                2007 KTM 250 SX

Originally posted by Monza
                                I've never considered myself the type of guy to eat arse but I am currently reviewing that policy

Comment

Working...
                                X