Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to keep my dominating housemate happy?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These words that you're going to have with him - will they be as effective as the words you had with him before?

Originally posted by Jim
    I feel that rules are important as without rules there is no cheating and cheating is a vital part of drag racing.
    Originally posted by elfturbomax
    What has happened to PF? It seems to be diesel love now days. Maybe the name should be changed to Particulate Forums.
    1UZ+1NZ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stix Zadinia View Post
      you're giving him till monday now?

are you even reading the same thread as everyone else?
      its 430, no removals will work from now onwards and I'm sure he needs to find a new mate to ask to see if he can stay with him

im not entirely unreasonable! he has had 5 weeks and an agreement if he found something in that time rent stops
      Originally posted by Kiahatsiu
      Dear Fidel,
      Well, enough small talk, how is the corn chute?
      Regards
      Kia.
      Originally posted by rolin7
      the car is basically a drunk guy from Toowoomba with an empty VB case on his head.
      Originally posted by tomvale13
      maybe don a stackhat, a cardigan, wear a cheese cake as underpants and see how it goes

Comment

you were beyond reasonable giving him 4 weeks. now you've given him an extra week, then an extra day, it's not going to end

although don't go changing, this is the most entertaining thread this year

Comment

whats his name and your address (oh and your credit card)

we should send him a bunch of roses and a pack of chocolates to make up

Comment

What about the whole story about having to move out, at the request of the owners??? So you've just accepted he knows you were full of shit?

I can't believe you're even thinking about whether you're being unreasonable! You said it yourself, the guy's a cunt, breaks shit, lies and is a couch potato.

What's the problem? Where's your balls? Chuck his shit on the street and lock the door.

Comment

You are a cunt where is the poor fucker going to sleep???? Let him stay until he can find another place geez
              3D scanning
              3D modelling
              Structural certification
              3 and 5 axis milling

Comment

Originally posted by PLAYA View Post
                You are a cunt where is the poor fucker going to sleep???? Let him stay until he can find another place geez
                This!

Comment

This sounds like it could turn into a confrontation.

I'd suggest you tell him you spoke to the owner and they are going to give you guys 4 more weeks to move out. Confrontation avoided!

Comment

Originally posted by choppo View Post
                    Pictures of Dominos pizza box from this-morning?
                    Not hard. Post it up.
                    Lightning is at my discretion - don't fuck with me

Comment

actually, i've had it all wrong..

you should move out right now, give the guy some peace. sounds like he's earned it

Comment

pix of his shit burning on the nature strip not loading.

Comment

he has gone out.....
                          Originally posted by Kiahatsiu
                          Dear Fidel,
                          Well, enough small talk, how is the corn chute?
                          Regards
                          Kia.
                          Originally posted by rolin7
                          the car is basically a drunk guy from Toowoomba with an empty VB case on his head.
                          Originally posted by tomvale13
                          maybe don a stackhat, a cardigan, wear a cheese cake as underpants and see how it goes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evo 7 View Post
                            Plot twist!
                            Perhaps there was never a flat mate and Mitchamus had an imaginary Tyler Durden friend the whole time...

You need to blow up some credit card company buildings Mitchamus. It's the only way to be free of him...

Previously known as Lobster, Chuss's brother's anus, Chuss's brother, Lobsook, Lobstersock, Socks, Sockz, MissAmericaImportGirl, ClutchCLobster

CJM 4 Life yo!

Comment

Originally posted by HARD CUNT View Post
                              he has gone out.....
                              Ultimate opportunity to throw his shit out and lock the door.

Comment

Such dominoes, so troll, cheers for the laffs
                                Originally posted by thebluerx7
                                The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Working...
                                X