sold a car 3 months ago...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You blocked a guy on FB, who lives 2 blocks from you, because he was asking you for the turbo you said was included in the car he bought from you? And then you got pissed and made a thread about it because he didnt ask nicely, after he had to track you down through your mrs?

Ok. Maybe just give him the turbo.

I look forward to future episodes of "dumb cunts selling dumb shit to other dumb cunts and debacles that follow"
    #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

I dont always lie about stamp duty, but when I do its on car that would have cost $84 to legitimately transfer.

Comment

3 months and no spare turbo because you haven't had time? Shiieeet.
        Maverick - gone
        Turbo AU Ute

Comment

Fuckeb lol @ Mr Ed!
          What he said.
          Originally posted by XXX19X
          Shitbreak is the epitome of perfection.

Comment

I have learned if you buying a car, the owner says "ill send it to you when I find it" Or "ill give it to you when it comes" Or "ill post it to you when i find it" Basically ANYTHING to that effect I hear it as.

I have XYZ item, however if you dont take it while you get everything else, you are not going to get it.

Comment

Haven't had time = could not be fucked

Be a man and follow up your end of the sale.
              Originally posted by brasher
              TJ is 99% African American.

Comment

Call 000 and report him to the constabulary in order to have him charged with the crime of being a very rude young man

Comment

sory bra cum grab teh turbo dis arvo ay.

Dig out turbo leave it on the drive way dust your hands of it.

Apologise for the stuff around then fuck him off and let him know the car was as is no further transactions or changing the purchase price anytime after the paper work has been signed.

P.s. who the fuck asks that 3 months later?
                  BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

VW
                    Saab
                    Volvo
                    Triumph
                    13'S For $1300 Barina

Anyone into any of that kind of shit is a fucking weirdo.

What happened to that eurowhateverhisname stalker?
                    I assume his girlfriend disappeared in not suspicious circumstances and he is laying low?!

Comment

I'm feeling generous today so I'll tell you exactly what you want to hear...

Haha that guy is a total fuckwit and your one sided version of the story that makes no sense totally convinced me that you have done nothing wrong. I mean surely you should be able to sell cheap shitboxes on facebook and not have to deal with morons am I right? How dare he have the nerve to ask for something you promised him, you did the correct and brave thing by ignoring him instead of getting off your ass and walking to the shed to grab the turbo for him.

I think you should (select as appropriate):
                      1) Gearbox him.
                      2) Tray of piss, fozen, slide under something something.
                      3) Finger his significant other or closest female relative.
                      4) Call the cops/taxation department/centerlink and try to get him in trouble for whatever petty shit you can think of.
                      5) Beat him up/get that one tough guy you once met who is a friend of a friend to beat him up (show him that you "know people").
                      6) Message him on facebook and tell him you didn't ask for his opinion.
                      7) Start a thread about it on PF and do nothing.

HTH

Comment

Lol. I think it's a bit rough how you are all digging at OP. Imagine how you would actually react to threatening messages with such derelict structure? You wouldn't be happy. Regardless of whatever deal was agreed upon, the little cunt can't expect a positive reaction.

Comment

Fucking gumtree cunts have found out about PF.com

Comment

Originally posted by smithbro View Post
                            Regardless of whatever deal was agreed upon, the little cunt can't expect a positive reaction.
                            Just clear this up for me... ignoring the fact that the buyer is illiterate and probably a moron, how is he a cunt for wanting to get something which he paid for and was agreed upon? Explain to me how you would handle the situation where you paid for something and didn't get it, you tried to contact the seller who ignored you and then blocked your messages. After 3 months you still don't have what you paid for and can't get in contact with the seller because he is actively avoiding you. What would you do?

Comment

Originally posted by smithbro View Post
                              Lol. I think it's a bit rough how you are all digging at OP. Imagine how you would actually react to threatening messages with such derelict structure? You wouldn't be happy. Regardless of whatever deal was agreed upon, the little cunt can't expect a positive reaction.
                              The bloke lives 2 blocks away. Hes lucky the other bloke is also the type of pussy who only communicates via the internet or he would have had his head punched in by now.

Threats in that message? Bitch please. If I were in his shoes, apart from it being sent to my missus which I think is not on (but in this case is OPs fault due to ignoring him) those 'threats' would be water off a ducks back and Id just feel bad for being a dickhead and dodging his previous attempts at communication.

Comment

I'm amazed your modified engine didn't make the power you claimed.

Comment

Working...
                                X