X
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop trolling the idiots

As per this, stop trolling the idiots. Yes i know its fun and hilarious, but keep it to sniggering up the back of the bus ok....
    Originally posted by Billzilla View Post
    There's been a spate of people bumping their own threads and it might be because they havent taken the time to read the rules properly.
    So here they are again.

1. No bumping.
    2. No bagging of what others are selling.

No bumping is that by any other name as well. So while new posts from the thread starter stating of things like price drops are okay, they need to be no-bullshit ones. No posts like "anyone interested" and so on.
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

are these rules still for sale?
    No. Driving an esky along the footpath will be the end humanity. This must be stopped.
    "Lol!! The son of satan will rideth thine esky, wearing nought but the beater of wives and the double secured half sandle, and he will wave his hands in great mirth ushering in the end of all mankind"

Comment

Can we bag out what someone is wanting to buy?

Comment

Or box it instead?
        Originally posted by thebluerx7
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Title is wrong. Replace "the" with a comma.
          "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

Yes, let's make this place a replica of toymods. That's in everyones interests.

FFS, even Bill and Simon joke around with the clearly delusional threads in here. I don't understand the problem.
            #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
              Yes, let's make this place a replica of toymods. That's in everyones interests.
              But Toymods has such a good system going. Why wouldn't you want to replicate it?

EDIT: I'll stop trolling when the "Leave / Stay on page" error is fixed. Deal?

Comment

Working...
              X