No announcement yet.

Fs: V8 Archie Ls1 / Ls2 / Ls3 adaptor kit & 6 speed gearbox suit midi / mr2 etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been thinking about this for months for my rear engined charade project.... Just need to get it running so I can blow up the v6 first.

Comment

Originally posted by kedderz View Post
      I care but your still 20k away from a drivable car and at then end of it all is still a mr2
      Yeah but beleave it or not some people like MR2's just enough to spend that type of coin on.

/ --------------- \
      _/ /___________\ \_
      /_________|_________\
      |OOO ___________ OOO|
      \______|====|______/
      [_]-------------------[_]

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
        Yeah but beleave it or not some people like MR2's just enough to spend that type of coin on.
        Some of us have already done so otherwise we would jump at this crazy cheap deal, amazed it hasnt been snapped up.

Double the rego for a car I rarely drive anyway would suck though.

Comment

Bloody hell, you would think that someone would want that for a mid engined project.
          Richard's DatsunZ lappin LakesidZ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OSh...&feature=g-upl

Comment

yes megga cheap, but apparently people building mid engined projects are as well. It won't be getting any cheaper, it will just go under the bench until I get around to building a stratos replica - or someone finally gets up the nerve to build something interesting

fyi saw a fiero in centre road wreckers ages ago that would have been awesome for this

also - sw20 mr2 with ferrari 355 body kit - just begging for this - $5k (prob open to offer by now) - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/toyota-mr...item234c77447e

Comment

Originally posted by T View Post
              also - sw20 mr2 with ferrari 355 body kit - just begging for this - $5k (prob open to offer by now) - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/toyota-mr...item234c77447e
              That's almost as good as one of those Celicas with the 308 body kit.
              "Where can we get hold of a Vincent Black Shadow?" "Whats that?" "A fantastic bike," I said. "The new model is something like two thousand cubic inches, developing two hundred brake-horsepower at four thousand revolutions per minute on a magnesium frame with two styrofoam seats and a total curb weight of exactly two hundred pounds."

Comment

have you ever seen one of those 308 celicas?? 355 mr2 looks much better.... having said that, it still does not look right, but still better than the celica does

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS View Post
                  actually they dont fit into the SW20 without some decent cutting of the engine bay etc. People rather just stick with a 2GR

Comment

Working...
                  X