Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 Z32 300zx TT 2+2 manual rolling shell $500 Brisbane

Hi gents,

Time to shift the parts car out of the driveway. It's a red 89 TT manual 2+2 as per title that was collected by a drunk driver a few years ago. Front end has been hit and bent the rails at the front of the car.

No drive train or seats but has pretty much everything else. Complete TT rear end with R230, shafts, brakes, hubs etc suitable for hectic dorifto or RWD subaru conversion goodness. Good panels, hatch, glass, carpet so on and so forth Was a very well maintained car prior to the accident. Rolling on 16 nissan stockies so completely movable to somewhere thats not my driveway.

Not on the written off vehicle register either so could be stuck back together if you were so inclined or rebirthed if you are a shonky swede cunt. Rad deals for PF kents if serious interest.

Dont need any lizard enclosures but would consider a swap for a reasonable XC mountain bike.

Located Nth Brisbane, pics to come shortly. Call Phil on 0410 318 323
    Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Originally posted by Dimi
    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

Working...
    X