C6 AUTO , suit 4WD F-100 required ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C6 AUTO , suit 4WD F-100 required ASAP

Gday, gotta mate races Saloon cars (AU 6 cyl), entered for Bathurst meet in 3 weeks. Tows with F-100 4WD with 351 clevo. Apparently tonight, 2nd gear in said effie has gone to sleep, never to return.
    Require replacement asap, I am guessing that 4wd C6 is slightly different to equivalent 2wd version ; I dunno, so please provide info if you know one way or t'other.
    Trying to get fresh , or recently reco,(low km's) trans; yes , beggars can't be choosers, but newer the better for this particular application.We are in Murray Bridge, 80k east of Adelaide, so if we hafta organise freight, so be it.
    Will see how it goes, thanks in anticipation,

i think the 4wd has a different bell housing but the bell is integrated so different casing but the guts are the same, you can hit eBay apart from that just rebuild it, they are not the hardest things to rebuild but I'm surprised normally the C6 is a fucking strong box
    Originally posted by BeverlyHillsCop
    I think u should marry her... slip the ring inside your ass and next time she goes in, she'll come out with a ring on her finger...

Comment

Yes 4WD is different to 2WD , mainly the same other then rear housing and output and they are not easily interchangeable with out full disassembly if that helps any

Comment

Working...
      X