Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: P76 V8 rocker covers

I'm after a pair of pressed steel rocker covers off a Leyland P76 V8. Most of them probably went to land fill years ago, but I'm still hopeful...

Originally posted by Marlin
    Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Tried the p76 group on fb, most p-nuts are on there, but p parts are hard so they horde a lot....
    Originally posted by Marv
    Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

Is there any inchangablity with the Buick alloy V8 rocker covers or later model Land Rovers?

Comment

I hope so! I'm planning on putting the pressed covers an a Rover to help disguise it a bit.

Sloth; I don't do FB.
        Chickens will slip under water in the cover of darkness like a seal team and FUCK YOU UP.

Comment

Iíve got a shit ton of Rover ones. If Rover will fit, let me know - Iíve got 12 spare so beer money plus postage will do. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Faux Forg View Post
            I hope so! I'm planning on putting the pressed covers an a Rover to help disguise it a bit.

Sloth; I don't do FB.
            Pretty sure they do, Ray Spence from Canberra Motor Works had a P76 engine in his Range Rover ute and it had alloy Rover rocker covers.

Leyland Terrier trucks also used the 4.4.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Treeve. I've already got a heap of late model Rover rocker covers, just hoping I can find some pressed steel Leyland ones.

Comment

maybe pm paddington. He's a rover tragic and may know/have.
                .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by irsa76 View Post
                  Leyland Terrier trucks also used the 4.4.
                  Yes, we put one in a 2A forward control but the overdrive was not impressed and suffered a few smashed gearsets but the ENV diffs stood up to it ok.

Comment

Rover and P76 100% interchangeable. I always used Rover on the 4.4 to stop Oil leaks.
                    GURU ENGINEERING PTY LTD

Comment

Working...
                    X