Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haltech WB1 CAN Wideband with 4.2 Sensor

Picked up a new WB1 with the 4.9 sensor, so the one i got from Nick is up for grabs. Same details as here:
    http://performanceforums.com/forums/...ith-4-2-sensor

$150
    Chris
    ------
    The new nugget
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Mind holding it till the end of the week? I'm waiting for payday and I'll grab it
    BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
      Mind holding it till the end of the week? I'm waiting for payday and I'll grab it
      Yeah. Can do.
      Chris
      ------
      The new nugget
      I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Comment

Interested if falls through (assuming I can use this with a PS1000, may need a CAN hub?)
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
          Interested if falls through (assuming I can use this with a PS1000, may need a CAN hub?)
          Yeah, i was going to use it with the PS1000. Just uses a standard Tyco cable (which comes with it)
          Chris
          ------
          The new nugget

Comment

Originally posted by piss98 View Post
            He might need it more than me. Happy to miss out. Looks the car ain't moving for another month

If not shoot me your details Takai
            BF XR6 Turbo - 2L Turbo TE - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

piss98 Who wants it more?
              Chris
              ------
              The new nugget

Comment

Hey chaps, I did msg takai about this but on further investigation I really need a WB2 given it's a V8 and not much value adding a wideband to one bank. Hang on to it until no13b needs it!

Sorry for fuck around!
                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

You don't need a WB2, your running batchfire so it wouldn't help anyway. Just use the WB1 on 1 bank.
                  David Fraser - Automotive Historian!

Originally posted by bigmuz
                  You can't polish a turd but you can put 600hp in it and laugh your fucking arse off coming past someone sideways at Powercruise.

Comment

Hmmmm....... 3rd in line if sale falls over Takai......

Comment

Working...
                    X