Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted BBS RS 5x120 16s

Hi looking for a set off bbs wheels for my m3. Let me know if you know of some for sale. Thanks.

they come up from time to tome on the e30 fb pages, but cunts seem to want mega $$$ for them.

.... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
      they come up from time to tome on the e30 fb pages, but cunts seem to want mega $$$ for them.
      Yeah they are mega $$$. I can get a set out of the USA for $1200 US plus shippin and tax. Trying to see what else is available before I go down this route.

Comment

Try Addam @ https://www.bavarianclassics.com.au/ might have something to suit.
        Originally posted by Buford T. Justice
        This happens every time one of these floozies starts poontangin' around with those show folk fags.

Comment

Yahoo auctions in Japan?
          "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
          (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
          Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

This is on hold right now as I have found another e30 m3 with a blown engine for sale... Driving 3 hours tomorrow to go see it. Why I do this to myself I don't know.

Comment

what does an m3 with a blown engine go for over there?
              .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

Originally posted by nastysven View Post
                what does an m3 with a blown engine go for over there?
                Low 20ks US. Went and saw it but all the costs added up to being an expensive car in the end and what if the bottom fell out of the e30 market...? I would be stuck with 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Forg Convertible View Post

Low 20ks US. Went and saw it but all the costs added up to being an expensive car in the end and what if the bottom fell out of the e30 market...? I would be stuck with 2.
                  ... and the problems is?

Comment

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post

... and the problems is?
                    Hehe these forums are a bad influence. As second viewer wasted sellers time there is potential for an offer. So I said 18k.

After talking about Porsche prices with the broker selling the car(it's stored at a big independent Porsche shop) it makes BMW prices pale in comparison. Some big money changing hands with Porsches in Seattle. When there are big hedge fund owners, dot com billionaires and old American money who all want to collect the rare stuff, the prices are crazy. Try 400k for a 356 Carrera twin cam motor...

Comment

Working...
                    X