MCL4RN - Mclaren number plates for sale NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCL4RN - Mclaren number plates for sale NSW

For sale are my unused set of premium reflective black NSW number plates. The perfect finishing detail to your supercar.

$5000 OBO

Have you tried offering them to a dealership? Im sure they would be quite keen to have any plates that they could put on their cars, even if just for display purposes.

Comment

You can't sell plates in NSW. Only transfer them to a family member........or attach them to a car and sell them said car.

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
        You can't sell plates in NSW. Only transfer them to a family member........or attach them to a car and sell them said car.
        buy $500 shitter
        put plates on it
        sell shitter for $5500 to McLaren owner
        ????
        profit
        Jaguar XJR, Freelander 2 HSE, Jaguar XKR, MINI Cooper S
        Originally posted by nutttr
        People must assume you are some sort of drug dealer with all these nice cars turning up to a fibro home

Comment

Originally posted by willsy01 View Post
          Wow, I had no idea. Over this side of the ditch, people have made a business out of buying and selling personalised plates, so by thinking ahead about new car models in the pipeline that people would want to have a number plate on, they can make some good money

Comment

Same in backwards Qld......

Can keep them forever or sell them on if not on a car.

My plates for the charger have been waiting for near 20 years to be put on it.

Comment

I saw a P Plate yesterday that said COVD19 with "2020" in small letters above, and "we are in this together" below

That will have some resale value...

Comment

Everyone with McLarens registers them in Qld

HTH
                #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

You can sell plates in nsw, only certain ones though. I dont understand where the "you have to buy a cheap car to attach them too" rumour started.
                  Last edited by Filter; 09-10-20, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Filter View Post
                    You can sell plates in nsw, only certain ones though. I dont understand where the "you have to buy a cheap car to attach them too" rumour started.
                    MYPLATES has it stitched up in NSW

https://www.numberplates.com.au/plat...%20they%20own.
                    Jim.

VS ute appreciation society

(you know it makes sense..)

Comment

thats not MYPLATES thats a non government website, and that statement is false

Comment

Originally posted by Filter View Post
                        thats not MYPLATES thats a non government website, and that statement is false
                        Two separate things. My view of "MYPLATES" and an article expanding on the subject!!
                        Hmmm.... yeah... Well I'm not sure what statement you're referring to, but the idea was to read the article. Seems to me it's all covered there.......
                        Jim.

VS ute appreciation society

(you know it makes sense..)

Comment

Working...
                        X