Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - Vortech V7 YS Trim Blower kit for Holden V8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For Sale - Vortech V7 YS Trim Blower kit for Holden V8

    For Sale - Vortech V7 YS Trim Blower kit for Holden V8.

    This is ex BLOWWA and basically has dyno time only - quite literally new, barely used. On a competition 355 engine this made 963hp @ 13psi on the engine dyno. Best of the best of everything incl:

    Hand polished housing Vortech V7 YS Trim blower with YSI impeller upgrade. 4in alloy intake elbow. Customised adjustable blower bracket (HPC coated) to rid flex in the factory design. Studs into the cylinder head. Studs in belt tensioner. 50mm Gilmer belt drive. As can see from pics - it's so new all the anodized coating is still there. ARP 12 point bolts on the blower and brace - won't be stripping these as is usually typical. Brace could use new bearings - the design / spec' from Vortech is pretty hopeless. -4AN Eaton Aeroquip braided oil lines with Vortech air assist. Haddad / Russell gated high volume sump with windage tray and -10AN Eaton Aeroquip blower oil drain. Chrome dipstick. Vortech Mondo BOV with 3in flange piping piece.

    Optional extras: - A.R.E curved intercooler built on an ADRAD base. Fits the VN bumper curve beautifully. - VN Group A plenum chamber. - Front 3in cooler piping from blower to under guard (will need to be repaired).

    Basically, the intercooler piping is designed to suit a VN Group A manifold. Which I can appreciate some people might not be interested in. So I am happy to include either the things you will need (ie the BOV pipe and intake etc for you to put your own setup together), and exclude items you won't.

    Or happy to include the whole lot.

    $6,950 for the kit minus intercooler and Group A. (everything in the first pic / to the left.)

    $8,100 for the entire kit. (including intercooler and Group A plenum pipes / stuff to the right of pic.) Located West Syd - of course will post Aus wide at expense.

    Crypto Friendly.

    Cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BLO 767; 07-04-21, 03:53 PM.

    #2
    I saw this on bookface the other day. Still not sold?
    is blowwa becoming turboaa?
    1975 TX Gemini Coupe - 1991 VN SS - 2017 VF SS Redline Wagon
    YT: https://www.youtube.com/bucketindustries

    Comment


      #3
      Would this work on a VN SS? Asking for a friend.

      Comment


        #4
        Any VN - VT 5L base

        Nah Aspo no13b!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post
          Any VN - VT 5L base

          Nah Aspo no13b!
          15:1 ?
          Originally posted by piss98
          I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by 2rismo View Post

            15:1 ?
            You sound like Aaron @ APM. Lol
            Me: suggesting a lowly cam' swap.

            Az: only if we crank dat comp up.

            It makes good power NA so part of me wants to leave the blower cam in if I, or a potential buyer, wants to just bolt some boost back on.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by BLO 767 View Post

              You sound like Aaron @ APM. Lol
              Me: suggesting a lowly cam' swap.

              Az: only if we crank dat comp up.

              It makes good power NA so part of me wants to leave the blower cam in if I, or a potential buyer, wants to just bolt some boost back on.
              I’ve spent far too much time with Aaron and Steve for some to not rub off.

              If you’re building the car to sell, leave the cam alone.
              Originally posted by piss98
              I wish Kochie would get blown out to sea and never found, in fact most of those dumb cunts standing in the rain telling people not to stand in the rain need to get fucked. Stupid tart on the news last night talking to the weather guy "wow you look totally drenched there whateverthefuckhisnamewas." No shit you vapid bitch he is standing in a fucking cyclone.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by 2rismo View Post

                I’ve spent far too much time with Aaron and Steve for some to not rub off.

                If you’re building the car to sell, leave the cam alone.
                Heh, truth. Great blokes.

                Honestly all I want to do is tighten the LSA. The profile won't drastically change. Which makes the decision a little more pragmatic.

                It'll be 600hp on the money all day long aspo, which is plenty.

                Thankfully (with E85 and a proper custom cam) I built it with pretty high comp from the outset, for a blown engine anyway, so it isn't your typical slug off boost. Any higher compression along with a tighter LSA is gonna be too much, esp with a manual.

                We all want to have it all, though!

                Comment


                  #9
                  $6,950 for a PF'er

                  Comment


                    #10
                    That is some very nice gear dude.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      If I had something to put it on I would buy.
                      Damn cheap!

                      / --------------- \
                      _/ /___________\ \_
                      /_________|_________\
                      |OOO ___________ OOO|
                      \______|====|______/
                      [_]-------------------[_]

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Still hasn't stopped the lowballers unfortunately. *shrugs*.

                        Def want it gone if anyone knows anyone, happy to sling a couple hunge finder's fee.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          How many fishtanks????

                          Haha trying to not look at stuff you put up for sale...got to save up for towpig due to some bad luck/timing.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X