• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: complete serpentine Rover V8 3.9 efi in working order

as per title

Join AULRO.com and ask there.

Comment

Paddington knows about this weird shit.
      .... because every driver experiences the destructive potential of the effortless surge of power available through the smallest of body movements.

Dr Hoon

DrNick is king!!!! No, Mark Webber is now! Long live the king!... hold on a minute mate, Ricci is in charge now

Comment

I know about this weird shit, just don't have anything to sell! (Currently custodian of 4 Rangies and a Disco 1 V8, plus others).

Comment

good luck, good ones are hard to find. i had 3, 4.6 motors that needed liners up till last year. some guy paid me $4k for all of them... still have a low comp 3.5 rr motor. the 3.9 is the dizzy serp motor, the crossover engine iirc? very hard to find.
          I am junkie for swedish high quality shitboxes. my latest fix is this...
          WANTED: HOLDEN CALIBRA - WHAT YA GOT?
          robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

I have a 3.9 block complete without heads or intake but the block is cracked.

My 4.6 cost in the region of $4k second hand...
            Originally posted by Stix Z
            i'm upset i lost that video of that aboriginal woman taking a dump on a train that was on youtube
            Originally posted by Jim
            Sorry, am late to this thread. I have been protesting against whitey oppressors all morning with my people. I shall serenade this thread with my didge until nash comes in and puts it all into perspective.

Comment

Working...
            X