X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QLD] Brisbane - Mambatek T4 billet turbocharger

So I have my old turbo for sale. Here's a link for all the specs:

https://shop.mambatek.com/GTX-Billet...0-001-0022.htm

T4 housing, external gate, 1.00 turbine twin entry 0.70 compressor, billet wheel, oil cooled journal bearing, etc. I haven't cleaned it, was removed April 3rd 2021, fully functional in every way. Comes with two rebuild kits I bought that I never needed, never opened. Does not come with drain/feed oil fittings, but does come with correct matched V band to weld to your dump pipe and a clamp. Doesn't leak, spins freely. This is unit about 3 years old, bought new, done about 20,000km or so.

These units are $875 (American freedoms) which at the moment is about $1,150 real dollars. Each rebuild kit is another $120 each, new. I'm chasing $500 for this lot. More pics below.

Get in touch if you're interested - excellent turbo, but just too big for my application.

What capacity engine was this on previously?

Ship to Sydney?
    Last edited by MZ21; 04-04-21, 12:28 PM.

Comment

BMW M30 3.5 straight six. Would go well on a similar size Jap engine with more than 12 valves! With me running only 10psi it was just too big for my application.

Comment

1JZ

Comment

Yes, could probably ship to Sydney in a box, but it would probably cost another $50+ or so?

Comment

OK, Looks like i've nabbed a GT3582R locally, so I'm out

Comment

just to give you an idea it cost me $120 to ship a 22kg turbo in a box from melbourne to brisbane with aus post with tracking and insurance

Comment

Originally posted by GreatWallGT500 View Post
                just to give you an idea it cost me $120 to ship a 22kg turbo in a box from melbourne to brisbane with aus post with tracking and insurance
                Yikes! Good to know!

Comment

Working...
                X