NEW Vintage Air SD7H15 Compressor + LS1 low mount bracket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Vintage Air SD7H15 Compressor + LS1 low mount bracket

Both of these up for sale as change of plans and I am going with a mini compressor and high mount bracket as there is fuck all room in a stock front end Nova to fit a low mount compressor!

Both brand new, compressor pre filled with PAG oil and is a genuine Vintage Air Sanden SD7H15 compressor which came as part of the Surefit AC kit I bought.

Can supply pics as needed, the compressor looks like a compressor and the bracket is a sturdy fuck off steel job. Compressor is a 7 rib serpentine style (not v belt so fits stock set up basically)

Bracket will fit VT-VZ balancer offset (also GTO/Firebird same same) and low mounts on the right hand side. Note there are 2 positions for LS dipsticks one more forward than the other. If yours is at the more forward position on the block it would either need to be moved (there is a filled casting hole that can be carefully drilled and tapped) or the bracket trimmed to fit around the dipstick (plenty of meat there and it's 1/4" thick!) This bracket fits the 508 compressor, WON'T fit a stock compressor.

Compressor (unpainted) = $400 ($500+ RRP)
    Bracket = $300 ($400+ RRP)

Bracket example :
    Last edited by piss98; 22-09-21, 12:32 PM.
    Hide yo' wife!!!

Does this fit an RX7?

Comment

Anything can be made to fit anything with enough skill/persistence/money/big enough hammer.

No idea sorry mate but I can try and dig up some measurements if there are any out there for this bracket? For mine there is just hardly any room between the block and the frame rail.
      Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Install info - http://www.alangrovecomponents.com/i...tions/143R.pdf

Part 143R on this page - http://www.alangrovecomponents.com/LS.htm

Measurements off their page (only gives the front/width)
        Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

My small compressor and bracket showed up today, buy my shit!
          Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Pics
            Attached Files
            Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
            X