Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS-VIC] EB falcon, jim mock motor, 183rwkw, manual. $1k

Hi guys, bought this a few years back, but it very sneakily blended into its surroundings in my driveway and I forgot it was there, as punishment I'm evicting it.

whatever year EB falcon
    manual with some sort of heavy duty metalic type clutch, easy to drive with
    Jim Mock Motorsport dev 5 kit (look it up if you want the specifics)
    3.46 LSD
    183rwkw on Jim Mocks dyno. I rang him to ask about the car and he himself said it was 'quite exceptional', but this was before it hid in my driveway and collected dirt and some form of plant life which I'm pretty sure is on an 'endangered' list of some description

body is mostly straight, but paint is pretty shit. window tint is shit. sound system is shit. there will be time and effort required if you want to put it back on the road, but it shouldnt need much in the way of money spent on it

will go up on cuntree and ebay for $1500 in the next few days, 1k for anyone, on here. If anyone on here is genuinely interested I'll put a couple of pics up.

cheers,
    Ben

Originally posted by Ben. View Post
    Jim Mock Motorsport dev 5 kit (look it up if you want the specifics)
    n
    DEV5 >170kw
    DEV "Street-Fighter" Headers (Extractors), Modified Cat, 2.5" Hi-Performance mandrel bent exhaust system, Hi-Flow Intake Kit, DEV5 Cam kit, valve train modifcations, Vernier adjustable Timing Gear. "Race-Series" Head, extensive porting and head performance alterations to race standard, compression increase and Special valve springs. All installed with new gaskets & seals. Top class Performance Street package also suits Street / Strip use with excellent fuel economy. **
    $5,790

Comment

does it run/skid?
      Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

Did I miss the location?

Comment

sorry, says vic in the title, but I should say more specifically, Hampton Park.

yes it runs, started it today for the first time in a while, still skates up the street as good as it always did.

thanks for posting that up Joey P

Comment

put some pics up so i can remember how ugly EB's are
            Tow car/camping bus: 2011 D40 Navara ST

Baby mobile: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

75 Mini Clubman club racer - DCOE powah

Comment

I would buy this if I was closer
              AutoMotif

VC Valiant

Comment

I'd but this if E Series owners weren't tightarses and not buying all my spares

Comment

will put some pics up tomorrow, I'm just waiting on a camera and its getting dark now

Comment

easiest 13s for 1300 ever?
                    MY06 RColt

Comment

didnt even think about that. there should be a mid 13 in it without even trying. how much nitrous can you get for $300 these days?

Comment

Does it come with said endangered plantlife?
                        Originally posted by MIZ RX3
                        IDB FTMFW

Comment

blew most of it off with a hose earlier, some of it still hung on though

forgot to mention, put a brand new battery in it today too

Comment

24 hour of pf?
                            Originally posted by thebluerx7
                            The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

read the google info, sounds cool. Thread definitely needs pictures.
                              Originally posted by jmac
                              ... he may have seen one of the signs of the apocalypse - 4 horsemen, fwd transmission, pestilence etc??

Comment

Working...
                              X