Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
    What about places like Darwin and Adelaide which are still 10 years behind the rest of Australia?
    Darwin maybe, but they get the wet season so probably all fucked.

Adelaide the scabs are already all over it. They have wanted to buy ads on gumtree everywhere
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever - Lance Armstrong (drug cheat)

Comment

Originally posted by rolin7 View Post
      Darwin maybe, but they get the wet season so probably all fucked.

Adelaide the scabs are already all over it. They have wanted to buy ads on gumtree everywhere
      OK.

Country towns?
      "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower." - Mark Donahue Penske Porsche 917

"In Japan we no give fark for Subaru" - Trust Japan Technical Director
      (TM - AVENGE)

"You can never have enough power. I remember when we had Group B cars... THEN we had enough power!"
      Juha Kankkunen - Rally of Argentina '02

Comment

i have a mate of mate who does pest control stuff out in the bush. Because he has to go through all the sheds that's how he finds his cars. Offers money on the spot and has hit gold a few times.

Vals & dattos are his thing.
        RB26......................Again

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
          not bad but you'd need to work with old mate on the price. He is over reaching by quite some way asking 6.5.
          Yeah I'm thinking this. I was tempted to low ball and he can keep the n/a sr..

There's a few 1600s just come up for sale in Canberra. One looks well put together the others just creme colour which had and FJ in it.

Very tempted to pick one up without one of the motors and build a semi serious L20B.
          BF XR6T - TE Sedan - 75 TX Coupe - Atlas SS - VF SS Redline

- PSN: rotacoupe

This is obviously assuming all your AUX outputs are doing something. Ie idle control, and the other does water spray, and the other updates your Instagram automatically etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
            i have a mate of mate who does pest control stuff out in the bush. Because he has to go through all the sheds that's how he finds his cars. Offers money on the spot and has hit gold a few times.

Vals & dattos are his thing.
            Lol, turn up with a can of bug spray and a car float
            I own a two and a half litre Commodore

Comment

Originally posted by itsnotagsr View Post
              What about places like Darwin and Adelaide which are still 10 years behind the rest of Australia?
              Good thinking but Adelaide has a pretty high percentage of Datsun tragics so I don't think you'd be bagging a bargain any time soon. I used to see a few of those older Skylines getting around but haven't for ages.
              Marvellous things so quickly get mundane

Comment

Not a Skyline, but I like Sunny's too, and I really like wagons of any sort. Bloke is looking to try and get $4k, has had panel and paint, engine reco and suspension done apparently (all stock). Could be a nightmare under the shiny paint but am sussing him out. 900kg!!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-view-det...dId=1101394357

Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Originally posted by no13b_Coupe View Post
                  Yeah I'm thinking this. I was tempted to low ball and he can keep the n/a sr..

There's a few 1600s just come up for sale in Canberra. One looks well put together the others just creme colour which had and FJ in it.

Very tempted to pick one up without one of the motors and build a semi serious L20B.
                  Budget at least 5k for a decent L20 with carbies, headers and elec dizzy.

Left field suggestion - Z18 turbo using a decent ECU and late model turbo?
                  RB26......................Again

Comment

I had a Z18 turbo with a T3, massive VL lebo cooler, dual pumps + lift pump run by a Wolf V3 - fucking dirty cunt of a thing but hilarious!
                    Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X