Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] 2x 240z basket cases fs

hey guys, trying to sell for a mate that doesnt internet very well.

hes got 2 240z's that are unstarted projects. both are fairly bare.

red car is rolling shell, has some interior but is also missing alot of stuff inside, has a faggy sunroof installed etc. rust in all the usual Zed spots (ie everywhere)
    the silver car has been started on the rust removal by a previous owner, but didnt get very far before it was given up on. no drivetrain/suspension/brakes/interior etc but doesnt have a sunroof.

all the windows are there, and old mate might be able to throw in some other bits if wanted (massive datto horder).

ideally they would be suitable to make one from the 2, for customisation or for racing. would need a heap of fiddly hard to get bits for originality.

located in maiden gully (bendigo) in central vic.

he wants $4k for both, or $2250 each, and is negotiable.
    call jonno on 0438006397

Originally posted by Rdyno
    70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
    Originally posted by Tripper
    Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

FYI, I get "photo not found" for those pikkies.
    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

yep 20 kitten pics...

Comment

Weird, they worked last night...
        Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Comment

Damnit. I transferred the pics to a different spot last night.. then tried multiple times and they still worked here. Ghey photobucket.

ill try to fix the links at some stage today
          70ynu has to be the most retarded cunt here. "Help me please" me "you need to remove your head" him "fuck off cunt I'm to lazy fuck off out of my thread you told me to do something I don't want to do so you're a cunt fuck off can some one please tell me an easier way???"
          Its a tight battle between you and rogercordia for the most retarded member on here, thou i think you have it by 5 window licks

Comment

You have to update the pic URLs if you move the file. If you post a link to one new photo Im sure some nice person could easily fix it.

Would love to buy these. Potential epic project, alas no time, space or skill
            #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

I was thinking 250 GTO project base...
              Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Comment

pics
                I am a retarded 747 captain who now sells waterslides in Perth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ed View Post
                  You have to update the pic URLs if you move the file. If you post a link to one new photo Im sure some nice person could easily fix it.
                  yeah i know, thats why i was so confused when i came back after moving them and i was still working! must be some lag in photobucket or something.
                  fixing now.. give us a few mins

Comment

silver one looked pretty good. would consider as a project except already swearing at current 240z
                    Originally posted by Walt Kowalski
                    Memes are only detectable by NSA.

Comment

Weird. Silver car chassis number denotes a later '72 car, but it's missing the companion box's.
                      It should have a sub 500 chassis number...
                      Classic Auto Fabrications:
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Class...88753937823811

http://www.lescollinsracing.com/

Comment

spiders come for free!

Comment

add moo mang and turbo, instant rotsun rep?
                          Originally posted by Marv
                          Only be concerned if that Dunning-Kruger Motorsports bloke is there and goes all Captain Damphands McGigglefingers on you after a couple of lemon squashes....

I'M NOT A HOOKER BUT 20 BUCKS IS 20 BUCKS...

robslothyoung - follow me on insta.

Comment

i know someone with a high comp 202 that would be perfect in these.. red powered shooting brake?

Comment

location? kind of want the silver one.

goodson should i do this lol

Comment

Working...
                              X