Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KDog View Post
    Yes.
    Nice one

1998 MX5 - Ohlins DFV coilovers, Roll bar,15 x7.5 Konig Litespeeds, Mania Intake
    2014 Colorado LT - Oversized Whitegoods. Kid/bike/track hack/horse hauler.

Comment

take it out on a saturday. it gets through bondi pavillion without scraping.

the bondi rescue life guards rode in it once whilst filming. they said it was a refreshing change and I asked if it was because for the first time on their show they had an asian(me) that wasnt drowning lol You'll literally get chased by maseratis, porsches and ferraris giving you the thumbs up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveB View Post
        take it out on a saturday. it gets through bondi pavillion without scraping.

the bondi rescue life guards rode in it once whilst filming. they said it was a refreshing change and I asked if it was because for the first time on their show they had an asian(me) that wasnt drowning lol You'll literally get chased by maseratis, porsches and ferraris giving you the thumbs up lol.
        #didchortleheartily

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk
        RIP Carly - a smile to light the world.
        06/07/2011

http://www.performanceforums.com/for...#post842594902 - making little toys for the big boys

Comment

Refreshing part would have been riding with an Asian driver and not having that "going to die" sensation
          Originally posted by RVK 355
          Hold it flat cunt

Comment

Working...
          X