1993 Hilux 2wd 1uzfe Turbo

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncle wants to sell this again. It's done it's moving duties, blocked and scaring the kids duties too.

He can provide GST tax invoice for purchase for those baller company owners amongst you.
    Originally posted by thebluerx7
    The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

Lol, howmuchizit?
      #WHOTW award winner #blessed #susanalbumparty

Comment

Pf price is $15k with wheels on it or $13.5k with other wheels as I think these will fit my a70.

May consider swopz. Byo roadie. Will leave it here and chuck it elsewhere in a week if no interest.

Is a good truck, I just have too many projects and not enough car parks either.
        The fact they want to ban cash makes me want to go out and use it full time again now .

Comment

I need to drive this before you sell it.
          The World's Best Pest Control in Brisbane, at PF mates rates, PM me.

when all else fails, hit it harder.

Comment

i live in Sydney, im a little down on my luck and need to borrow a ute to move some stuff. i also have a very active instagram account and should probably mention im also a pathological liar. Can i please borrow your ute for a bit??
            RB26......................Again

Comment

You forgot the games punchline
              GT8
              1UZ Celica
              1.07 flat Wakefield Park

Comment

Originally posted by fly510 View Post
                i live in Sydney, im a little down on my luck and need to borrow a ute to move some stuff. i also have a very active instagram account and should probably mention im also a pathological liar. Can i please borrow your ute for a bit??
                Do you have a fluffy dawg you can promise to put in the back seat and get Erica Nakashima to take me for a ride in it?

Comment

Not a bad price.
                  an easy fix is get a mate to drive in front of you at 60 then 80 then 100 and mark in on your speedo with some liquid paper.

Comment

Originally posted by lickmyleftone View Post
                    I need to drive this before you sell it.
                    You do. It's retarded in the best kind of way. Any throttle input over like 30% results in varying degrees of opposite lock.
                    Originally posted by Dimi
                    80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                    Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                    My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

And lines. Don't forget the lines. Oh, and of course you also forgot what happens on gate

Comment

Swapz for a Sept 2017 build Hyundai i30 and a broken lizard tank ?

Don't mention the adBlocker !!

Comment

Can I borrow this for 3 months while Iím working on the FD?

Comment

Only if you have a white fluffy dog with its own Instagram account

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Went for another strap in this last night. It's hilariously awesome and a bigger necksnapper than any supercar when on the throttle.

Put some sticky rubber under it and decimate roll racing if you can get it to stick.
                              Originally posted by Dimi
                              80mm of penetration isn't bad, i wish i had that much.
                              Originally posted by schnitzelburger
                              My entire working career pretty much consists of suckin dick and takin names.

Sometimes im too busy to take names.

Comment

I loved this thing when it first came up and still do, makes me want to sell my shit and buy this to skid everywhere.
                                Hide yo' wife!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X