X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSW: 1999 corolla station hack 2mnths rego - $1000

upgraded the nopix car so her old one has to go

best description to use is its a great station hack, cheap daily or shitbox rally car.

1999 or 2000 corolla the one with the big arse AE112
    2 months rego
    manual
    180,000kms
    had clutch and timing belt at approx 110,000kms
    air con works great
    has relatively new pioneer MP3 + handsfree bluetooth stereo
    heaps of tread on tyres
    some personal items of flair on body (dings)

car has ran faultless mechanically since we bought it 5 yrs ago, apart from sometimes having a squealing belt at start up.

motor feels strong its a 7A-FE i think, car is perfectly fine and would have kept it except we have new baby and wanted a car with a better crash rating.

will get some pics soon

$1000

located in the red zone
    www.holditflat.com

pics

www.holditflat.com

Comment

obviously we havent had time to give it a good wash and interior clean but as you can see it has the potential to clean up ok
      www.holditflat.com

Comment

Yeah I'll buy it.

Comment

sold to EVOSTi for half a corn snake, an icebreak bottle full of JD and an atomic wristy
          www.holditflat.com

Comment

No need to endorse now but I daily one of these and been wanting it to break for the last 2 years but it fucking won't. It gets raped from dusk til dawn and just keeps whoring along frustratingly

Comment

Awesome. Gotta be better than doing 700k's a week in the Mazda.

Comment

Mate I apex fucking everything in mine and it's got a binary throttle. Can't kill it.

Comment

Should this fall through, I'm 99% in... following the missus car being ploughed in our driveway!! Evo, what sort of coin to disinterest you? lol

Re: http://www.performanceforums.com/for...in-my-driveway
                  PF Gamers List

Originally posted by klampykixx
                  if a motor has big enough injectors to run say, 7psi but only just starts to max out right on rev limit, will it run more boost lower in the revs without maxing out if you lower the rev limit?

Comment

Kinda surprised this thing hasn't sold already, Dad's '98 base-model Liberty with an extra 15k km's sold the day after I advertised it, and Corollas have a stronger rep for reliability.

Stick this on Gumtree for $2k, it'll sell for $1400 by the end of Monday!
                    Soft roaders represent an excellent compromise between the needs of the hardcore 4x4 user and the convenience of a city hatchback. Its clear to see why they have become so popular in todays society.

Comment

Is sold, been driving to work every day and just put rego on it for next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X